NTers from the actual hood?

denni5themenace wrote:
how was bad does it get in the summer? every time theres a report of a killing in the hood, people say something along the lines of how much worse it could get in the summer time.

when are you most agitated?

when its hot as hell outside...

combine that with being broke, and having messed up air conditioning...

sounds elementary... but that's how it is...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I feel like pullin some cards. That's all Ima say.

laugh.gif
@ hood life is fun.

Pull em 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Anyways I get into a store called city blue or something, and I actually meet a girl. Get her # etc. She invites me to a club that friday. And I asked my sister about the club and she said that it was a pretty grimey club. This might sound kinda weak but I turned it down because I didn't feel like I would be in the best situation if I had went. I mean, this dude that obviously ain't from here with some really pretty girl....I mean, haters gonna hate. Especially if they had already been hatin or whatever it was that they were doing in broad daylight
laugh.gif
. So yeah I didn't go. Pretty girl tho
frown.gif
smartest thing you could have done bro...first off you would have been by yourself,secondly you said she was pretty....haters not havin it. You would have been toast

man...

GREAT decision, my dude...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Anyways I get into a store called city blue or something, and I actually meet a girl. Get her # etc. She invites me to a club that friday. And I asked my sister about the club and she said that it was a pretty grimey club. This might sound kinda weak but I turned it down because I didn't feel like I would be in the best situation if I had went. I mean, this dude that obviously ain't from here with some really pretty girl....I mean, haters gonna hate. Especially if they had already been hatin or whatever it was that they were doing in broad daylight
laugh.gif
. So yeah I didn't go. Pretty girl tho
frown.gif
smartest thing you could have done bro...first off you would have been by yourself,secondly you said she was pretty....haters not havin it. You would have been toast

man...

GREAT decision, my dude...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

That's my block - African dude who owns the store is cool as hell...

...and the funny part is - my block has been gentrified and totally whitewashed - it ain't $*%@ compared to what it used to be.

The store in the video used to be owned by Koreans when I was little, and the block it's on used to have two crackhouses - the stash house was next door to me...

...yeah it "builds character" and all that, but when I was little goin' out to the suburbs - $*%@ ain't make no sense as to why my neighborhood looked so different.

The !%%% we do to deserve to live like this?
YOOOO I use to eat there like everyday, my dorm was like a block from there on 3rd street.� Cool people too.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

That's my block - African dude who owns the store is cool as hell...

...and the funny part is - my block has been gentrified and totally whitewashed - it ain't $*%@ compared to what it used to be.

The store in the video used to be owned by Koreans when I was little, and the block it's on used to have two crackhouses - the stash house was next door to me...

...yeah it "builds character" and all that, but when I was little goin' out to the suburbs - $*%@ ain't make no sense as to why my neighborhood looked so different.

The !%%% we do to deserve to live like this?
YOOOO I use to eat there like everyday, my dorm was like a block from there on 3rd street.� Cool people too.

i grew up/still live in a hispanic hood
its not near as bad it is as when i was in school but its still not a "nice" neighborhood

i grew up/still live in a hispanic hood
its not near as bad it is as when i was in school but its still not a "nice" neighborhood

Grew up in Canarsie, hundreds section, in Brooklyn and it wasn't bad at first. When I first moved here there was nothing but old white folks, I remember having egg fights on Halloween, chilling and balling in 211 & 279 parks. Things quickly changed, everybody wanted to be crip and gangbang. It got to a point where the OG's would tell us not to go thru breukline (sp) projects to catch the L train. These days there's a shooting every other day during the summer. I also chilled in east new york and Brownsville and I applaude the dudes that got out of there cause it ain't no joke. I remember playing ball at the Brownsville rec every week and if you didn't hold your own you were finished.

Grew up in Canarsie, hundreds section, in Brooklyn and it wasn't bad at first. When I first moved here there was nothing but old white folks, I remember having egg fights on Halloween, chilling and balling in 211 & 279 parks. Things quickly changed, everybody wanted to be crip and gangbang. It got to a point where the OG's would tell us not to go thru breukline (sp) projects to catch the L train. These days there's a shooting every other day during the summer. I also chilled in east new york and Brownsville and I applaude the dudes that got out of there cause it ain't no joke. I remember playing ball at the Brownsville rec every week and if you didn't hold your own you were finished.

30t6p3b.gif
a machine gun? I mean, being shot period is terrible.....but a machine gun? How do you even obtain one?

it was most likely a modified semi automatic rifle

30t6p3b.gif
a machine gun? I mean, being shot period is terrible.....but a machine gun? How do you even obtain one?

it was most likely a modified semi automatic rifle

I only go to the hood to get my hair cut Kingz of Kuttz in South Dallas or to get something to eat Rudy's Oak Cliff or Sweet Georgia Brown.

I only go to the hood to get my hair cut Kingz of Kuttz in South Dallas or to get something to eat Rudy's Oak Cliff or Sweet Georgia Brown.

Back
Top Bottom