NTers from the actual hood?

I'm from crown heights / east flatbush Brooklyn...

Regardless what anyone says... it aint easy...

Just a couple weeks ago this young cat was lit up with a machine gun... Motives unknown.
Brooklyn is peaking with crime right now. I can imagine when summer fully sets in
30t6p3b.gif

Since I grew up there it was never a big deal until I visited people in the suburbs and
Found out there was more to life then the hood...just really builds character and teaches
You to live without so when you do have your more appreciative

Since I grew up there it was never a big deal until I visited people in the suburbs and
Found out there was more to life then the hood...just really builds character and teaches
You to live without so when you do have your more appreciative

30t6p3b.gif
a machine gun? I mean, being shot period is terrible.....but a machine gun? How do you even obtain one?

30t6p3b.gif
a machine gun? I mean, being shot period is terrible.....but a machine gun? How do you even obtain one?

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

I stay with the heat/biscuit/burner/piece cuz...

But I know somethin about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter dog you embarrassed?
This guys a gangster? His real name's Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle, he's shook
Cuz ain't no such things as Half Way Crooks!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

j/p
laugh.gif
Silly... Got the CCW few months ago, so now it's not illegal anymore.
grin.gif

Like ya boy said, it teaches you about yourself and mainly that YOU are the only person you can depend on.
OP- Can I ask why you want to know bossman??  The real reasons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

I stay with the heat/biscuit/burner/piece cuz...

But I know somethin about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter dog you embarrassed?
This guys a gangster? His real name's Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage
This guy don't wanna battle, he's shook
Cuz ain't no such things as Half Way Crooks!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

j/p
laugh.gif
Silly... Got the CCW few months ago, so now it's not illegal anymore.
grin.gif

Like ya boy said, it teaches you about yourself and mainly that YOU are the only person you can depend on.
OP- Can I ask why you want to know bossman??  The real reasons
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What is it like? For reals?
nerd.gif

Is what it is....drugs,violence,gang activity. I know gang members, my best friends locked up for murder. Right now there's an armed mugger on the loose. Have to constantly look over your shoulders,but it's home and it's humbled me greatly. I know what it's like to be amongst some animals,but these are the people i grew up with,and i look past it. Im away at college right now, and im truly blessed...I just hate when people joke about the hood. I dont regret a thing in my life, but i'd have no problem trading places with some of you guys with the white fence.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What is it like? For reals?
nerd.gif

Is what it is....drugs,violence,gang activity. I know gang members, my best friends locked up for murder. Right now there's an armed mugger on the loose. Have to constantly look over your shoulders,but it's home and it's humbled me greatly. I know what it's like to be amongst some animals,but these are the people i grew up with,and i look past it. Im away at college right now, and im truly blessed...I just hate when people joke about the hood. I dont regret a thing in my life, but i'd have no problem trading places with some of you guys with the white fence.

Drugs,Murder,Police,Stick up kids ,+$!*%+, and Crackheads oh and fast cash and early deaths .
Born and raised in NYC hoods if it matters from Brooklyn to Queens

Drugs,Murder,Police,Stick up kids ,+$!*%+, and Crackheads oh and fast cash and early deaths .
Born and raised in NYC hoods if it matters from Brooklyn to Queens

Bossman? lolz
roll.gif

But for reals, I have honestly wondered what it is like. I mean I don't know how to really answer that question, I just wanna hear stories and perspectives etc

I meant these cats out here that talk about the hood etc. Always like "I ain't from around here nickra." And then they proceed to act like fools most the the time. No disrespect, but they act like FOOLS. And I am black so i'm like aight man
laugh.gif
. But when I meet them it is like, they almost try to act as wild as possible? I dunno I have never unerstood it. Maybe I just can't relate? Well, I know that I can't relate.

A lot of the guys I know don't really talk about personal stuff so I don't know

Bossman? lolz
roll.gif

But for reals, I have honestly wondered what it is like. I mean I don't know how to really answer that question, I just wanna hear stories and perspectives etc

I meant these cats out here that talk about the hood etc. Always like "I ain't from around here nickra." And then they proceed to act like fools most the the time. No disrespect, but they act like FOOLS. And I am black so i'm like aight man
laugh.gif
. But when I meet them it is like, they almost try to act as wild as possible? I dunno I have never unerstood it. Maybe I just can't relate? Well, I know that I can't relate.

From Crenshaw district in South Central. Not super hood but you definitely learn how to mind your Ps and Qs. It kind of came as a shock to me when I made white friends on the west side and saw that they walk around their neighborhoods freely at night, walking dogs and what not.

From Crenshaw district in South Central. Not super hood but you definitely learn how to mind your Ps and Qs. It kind of came as a shock to me when I made white friends on the west side and saw that they walk around their neighborhoods freely at night, walking dogs and what not.

I mean, they come to Utah and they obviously are in diff enviornment (white mormons
laugh.gif
), but I feel like they don't make the best out of their opprotunity.

I know that the way you grow up and the things you are surrounded by etc stick with you for life but I always just wonder.

I know that NT is fam and that you guys will give me real responses so I guess that Is why I asked

I mean, they come to Utah and they obviously are in diff enviornment (white mormons
laugh.gif
), but I feel like they don't make the best out of their opprotunity.

I know that the way you grow up and the things you are surrounded by etc stick with you for life but I always just wonder.

I know that NT is fam and that you guys will give me real responses so I guess that Is why I asked

Stay Lurkin wrote:

laugh.gif

the ones who glorify it,and say things like " im from the hood!" have no say so in that neighborhood...now im no boss or anything,but Im known in my hood....and the guys you need to worry about are the quietest ones,not the boastful ones.

Stay Lurkin wrote:

laugh.gif

the ones who glorify it,and say things like " im from the hood!" have no say so in that neighborhood...now im no boss or anything,but Im known in my hood....and the guys you need to worry about are the quietest ones,not the boastful ones.

Back
Top Bottom