NTers from the actual hood?

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Stay Lurkin wrote:

I meant these cats out here that talk about the hood etc. Always like "I ain't from around here nickra." And then they proceed to act like fools most the the time. No disrespect, but they act like FOOLS. And I am black so i'm like aight man
laugh.gif
. But when I meet them it is like, they almost try to act as wild as possible? I dunno I have never unerstood it. Maybe I just can't relate? Well, I know that I can't relate.

A lot of the guys I know don't really talk about personal stuff so I don't know
the ones who glorify it,and say things like " im from the hood!" have no say so in that neighborhood...now im no boss or anything,but Im known in my hood....and the guys you need to worry about are the quietest ones,not the boastful ones.

^^ either this or they might be from the hood but the stay inside, etc... or the might just be a COOL LAME
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Stay Lurkin wrote:

I meant these cats out here that talk about the hood etc. Always like "I ain't from around here nickra." And then they proceed to act like fools most the the time. No disrespect, but they act like FOOLS. And I am black so i'm like aight man
laugh.gif
. But when I meet them it is like, they almost try to act as wild as possible? I dunno I have never unerstood it. Maybe I just can't relate? Well, I know that I can't relate.

A lot of the guys I know don't really talk about personal stuff so I don't know
the ones who glorify it,and say things like " im from the hood!" have no say so in that neighborhood...now im no boss or anything,but Im known in my hood....and the guys you need to worry about are the quietest ones,not the boastful ones.

^^ either this or they might be from the hood but the stay inside, etc... or the might just be a COOL LAME
roll.gif

In most cases you better stay with ur PEPPER (heat, pistol, tone, thump, watevr u wanna call it GUN) but if u not really tied into the streets as far as the drug trade or gangs or u dont hang with fucc boys then u should be gud. Well atleast in my case. i fox with pretty much everybody, but its more about staying out the way and minding ur own when it comes to certain situations. Lately its been alot of bodies and people gettn knocked down but its mainly bcuz of the young boys tryna get a name behind this gang %$#.. other than that the real nukkaz tryna eat and have families so they not worried about the b.s..dont get it confused for one minute. %$# is real out here, just all about ur camp.. like the old saying goes. birds of a feather flock together. Same thing in the hood. if ur boys are into all that b.s thn ur more likely to have problems as well.

In most cases you better stay with ur PEPPER (heat, pistol, tone, thump, watevr u wanna call it GUN) but if u not really tied into the streets as far as the drug trade or gangs or u dont hang with fucc boys then u should be gud. Well atleast in my case. i fox with pretty much everybody, but its more about staying out the way and minding ur own when it comes to certain situations. Lately its been alot of bodies and people gettn knocked down but its mainly bcuz of the young boys tryna get a name behind this gang %$#.. other than that the real nukkaz tryna eat and have families so they not worried about the b.s..dont get it confused for one minute. %$# is real out here, just all about ur camp.. like the old saying goes. birds of a feather flock together. Same thing in the hood. if ur boys are into all that b.s thn ur more likely to have problems as well.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Drugs,Murder,Police,Stick up kids ,+$!*%+, and Crackheads oh and fast cash and early deaths .
Born and raised in NYC hoods if it matters from Brooklyn to Queens

Aggressive girls that will show you aggressive love
Pain from the loss of loved ones to not being able to afford certain %+#% (medical...food...etc etc)

Expensive clothes and a whip means more than a decent crib...well in the hood a decent crib is all about perspective. You can't knock another mans crib when he's comfortable living there.

Gang affiliation...even when you're not in the gang...everyone else is so you live the %+#% too

Hearing gun shots every now & then...New years is odee though
laugh.gif

Truly knowing yourself and your capabilities because you HAVE to fight

Finding people that surprise you because their minds are so beautiful but the things they do are so ugly

Chicken spot, Chinese food, Corner store and pizza shop...

Being humble because honestly anybody could get it.

EVERYBODY goes to Rikers

etc etc...

FLATBUSH, BROOKLYN SOUTH BRONX
fixed for me

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Drugs,Murder,Police,Stick up kids ,+$!*%+, and Crackheads oh and fast cash and early deaths .
Born and raised in NYC hoods if it matters from Brooklyn to Queens

Aggressive girls that will show you aggressive love
Pain from the loss of loved ones to not being able to afford certain %+#% (medical...food...etc etc)

Expensive clothes and a whip means more than a decent crib...well in the hood a decent crib is all about perspective. You can't knock another mans crib when he's comfortable living there.

Gang affiliation...even when you're not in the gang...everyone else is so you live the %+#% too

Hearing gun shots every now & then...New years is odee though
laugh.gif

Truly knowing yourself and your capabilities because you HAVE to fight

Finding people that surprise you because their minds are so beautiful but the things they do are so ugly

Chicken spot, Chinese food, Corner store and pizza shop...

Being humble because honestly anybody could get it.

EVERYBODY goes to Rikers

etc etc...

FLATBUSH, BROOKLYN SOUTH BRONX
fixed for me

i was lucky enough to make it out the hood...ain't nothing to brag about...lost alot of good friends in the streets..i still visit from time to time...((((I HATE THE HOOD)))

i was lucky enough to make it out the hood...ain't nothing to brag about...lost alot of good friends in the streets..i still visit from time to time...((((I HATE THE HOOD)))

Originally Posted by derry1

sell out

sell out

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I'm from crown heights / east flatbush Brooklyn...

Regardless what anyone says... it aint easy...

Just a couple weeks ago this young cat was lit up with a machine gun... Motives unknown.
Brooklyn is peaking with crime right now. I can imagine when summer fully sets in
30t6p3b.gif

I used to spend a lot of time in Brooklyn.  My family lives in Brownsville and I used to always be in East New York around Liberty/Montauk/Atlantic ave's.  I can't remember all the street names but it was too gutter.
I live in a nice suburb in NJ and one of my best friends (happens to be a %+!%#++!) who lives out here decided to move to 12th ave in Paterson and that was the worst.  I only visited once and it was wild.  Paterson/Irvington/Newark/E. Orange are the worst 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I'm from crown heights / east flatbush Brooklyn...

Regardless what anyone says... it aint easy...

Just a couple weeks ago this young cat was lit up with a machine gun... Motives unknown.
Brooklyn is peaking with crime right now. I can imagine when summer fully sets in
30t6p3b.gif

I used to spend a lot of time in Brooklyn.  My family lives in Brownsville and I used to always be in East New York around Liberty/Montauk/Atlantic ave's.  I can't remember all the street names but it was too gutter.
I live in a nice suburb in NJ and one of my best friends (happens to be a %+!%#++!) who lives out here decided to move to 12th ave in Paterson and that was the worst.  I only visited once and it was wild.  Paterson/Irvington/Newark/E. Orange are the worst 
sick.gif

I love the hood.

Im on the other completely side of the state now but thatll always be my home.

I love the hood.

Im on the other completely side of the state now but thatll always be my home.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sell out
NOT AT ALL...just saying that the hood ain't no place to be or be proud of... i seen alot sh!+ no one should see and did my dirt as well...it mos def molded me to the man i am today..and i'll never forget where i can from...so miss me with that sell out sh!+

sell out
NOT AT ALL...just saying that the hood ain't no place to be or be proud of... i seen alot sh!+ no one should see and did my dirt as well...it mos def molded me to the man i am today..and i'll never forget where i can from...so miss me with that sell out sh!+

sell out

I was being sarcastic. Great response bdw
pimp.gif

sell out

I was being sarcastic. Great response bdw
pimp.gif

with any hood...mind your business. show respect and you will earn yours.

grew up in south central
live in kentland area of landover md

*hood certified. lol.
tired.gif

with any hood...mind your business. show respect and you will earn yours.

grew up in south central
live in kentland area of landover md

*hood certified. lol.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom