NTers in Mass

apparently saw that there is a sneaker event going on Saturday August 24th in Newton...anyone hear about it? It's on 1337 Centre Street Newton, MA 10-2 called Sole Squad...anyone hear of it

So anyone go after the fear pack? I wanted the 5's but didn't win the HOH raffle. Able to grab 4's size 10, I'm a 10.5. Haven't tried them, hopefully fit. The 4's look a lot better in person

I'm from RI. But I always check this thread out. I grabbed a pair of the fear3's, 3 pairs of the 4's, and a pair of the 5's. I grabbed the whole pack at HOH at the prov place mall. Size 14. I originally only wanted the 4's, but they said they had the other 2 pairs in my size so I grabbed them. Sooooo happy I did. The shoes are sooooo much better in person and the materials, I feel anyway, are very good quality. I'm still not 100% on the 5's, just because I don't have much that goes with that olive green, but we'll see.

^ damn bro thats alotta shoes for one person lol

So anyone go after the fear pack? I wanted the 5's but didn't win the HOH raffle. Able to grab 4's size 10, I'm a 10.5. Haven't tried them, hopefully fit. The 4's look a lot better in person

Was this pack limited? I didnt want them but the 5s caught my eye

I bought the 3 pairs of 4s cuz I love 4s number one, and I know I'll want another fresh pair when my first pair gets beat up. I grabbed the third pair of 4s cuz I was waiting in line with my friend and when I went in they still had my size so I figured I'd grab it. Might as well, since I waited in line for 2 he's. And I grabbed the 3s and the 5s, so I could have the whole pack. Wasn't really feeling the 5s at first, but they're growing on me, VERY slowly though. Still in the fence about selling them

I'm from RI. But I always check this thread out. I grabbed a pair of the fear3's, 3 pairs of the 4's, and a pair of the 5's. I grabbed the whole pack at HOH at the prov place mall. Size 14. I originally only wanted the 4's, but they said they had the other 2 pairs in my size so I grabbed them. Sooooo happy I did. The shoes are sooooo much better in person and the materials, I feel anyway, are very good quality. I'm still not 100% on the 5's, just because I don't have much that goes with that olive green, but we'll see.

That's the HOH I put raffles in. Did you win any of the raffles or did you hit up the unclaimed ones? I was gonna try to see if they had any unclaimed 5's but at 4pm dude told be all 5's were picked up

^ damn bro thats alotta shoes for one person lol
Was this pack limited? I didnt want them but the 5s caught my eye
They were pretty limited, seems limit 5>3>4, limited wise in MA/RI. 5's were damn near impossible. Only 4 locations, of the major chain stores in MA, had the 5's

That's the HOH I put raffles in. Did you win any of the raffles or did you hit up the unclaimed ones? I was gonna try to see if they had any unclaimed 5's but at 4pm dude told be all 5's were picked up

Yea, I won the raffles for all three pairs at prov place HOH. When I went in he said I was the only person who got all 3 pairs.I was souped when he called and said I won all 3, cuz I really only wanted the 4s. I also won the raffle for the 4s at champs in that mall too. My friend struck out to on his raffles though, so I told him his best be was to get up early and do the fcfs at the foot action at prov place. He said when u going to pick ures up. I told him I'll be at HOH at like 7:30 and I'll wait cuz I didn't want any "funny stuff" happening with mine, especially since I won all 3 pairs. He's like u don't think that'll be too late? I was like OK, well go for like 7. Long story short, we got there at like 7:15 for their 8am opening. We were like 9 and 10 in line.so I was like u got a pretty good chance. Their 8am opening turned into 9:40am opening. And he ended up getting his size and they had my size too, so I grabbed that too. Only 2 more people got a pair after him and I so I guess we timed it pretty much perfect. Also, That HOH was the only place in the mall that got all 3 pairs. Foot action and champs both only had the 4s, and finishline didn't get any?? I thought that was kinda strange??

That's what I told my friend. I said, Bro u lucked out. U should see what it looks like at other spots across the country. I just hope that no one scoops your pair. Thankfully, no one did

^^^ive been to that mall twice, at finishline, for just GR releases. Was there ate 630 and I was like 30-40 deep. Congrats on the hat trick at HOH, lol

Anyone know how many graffitti kobe 8s niketown boston has? If they have alot? Im looking for the number but i cant call at the moment

Back
Top Bottom