NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

didn't even know we had a thread
laugh.gif
.. #CantForgetNewJersey #NJDrive
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Let's get this thread more active. I find that threads that are based off location instead of topic are always more helpful and informative. There are mad NY/NJ heads on NT. I feel like you get better advice and information when you're dealing with people in your area. Plus we're close enough that we could actually easily help one another out...Idk just a thought.
Bridgewater mall always does guaranteed tickets but only got 30 pairs of grapes so for the future its probably worth it for you just to go to NY because bridgewater isnt really worth the drive for you....Wanna help me lock down a 13/13.5 or 14 on one of the websites Saturday JoeyD?
I can try my best. I'm trying to secure two 8.5's for myself (at least one), a 5 GS for my girl and a size 12 for my dude. lol I can pencil you in at the end of the list and try my best on FTL//FNL/FTA. Twitter link only son, go for it. use "tweetdeck" instead of twitter, the tweet comes in real time and you don't have to refresh. A friend told me that holding the "enter" key from the time you click the twitter link until the time you hit add to cart, does something that adds shoes to the cart. IDK the VALIDATY of this process, and I've never tried it because my system is pretty fail safe and I've never needed too but I just figured I would share...doesn't seem like it would do anything but he swears it does. You should be able to get a pair if you just be patient and keep trying Sat. morning, that's how I get most my pairs I just don't give up...and have NDC, FTL, EB, FNL, FTA all pages open at once on your browser going back and forth to each page refreshing. Also a nice little page that sometimes gets good releases is NBAstore.com and a lot of people don't know about that site. They made crazy amounts of pairs but you should be able to get one, Idk the thirst is real tho.

AND LASTLY.... I HATE bugs 8's, ridiculously hideous shoe. horrible...

Last edited:
The 8's were terrible!!! I sold my whole collection of 8s .. I might jump back in and scoop the playoffs, other than that I'm good.

Word around the camp fire is Garden State Plaza has 700 pairs of Grapes between FNL. FTL, FTA, and Champs ..

The 8's were terrible!!! I sold my whole collection of 8s .. I might jump back in and scoop the playoffs, other than that I'm good.

Word around the camp fire is Garden State Plaza has 700 pairs of Grapes between FNL. FTL, FTA, and Champs ..
That mall is massive I bet they do... everyone keeps saying the same thing, they just want the playoffs, and I agree. I might cop the playoffs, they can kick the rest of em to the birds... I HATE camping tho, feels like such a waste of time. And if you camp and miss out the aggravation lasts for days.......

Got my pair on lock : ) I love being a handsome SOB. Had a lovely young lady I know put one aside for me, she's gonna bring it out to me before the store opens. *yawns* all in a days work gentleman, lol.

That mall is massive I bet they do... everyone keeps saying the same thing, they just want the playoffs, and I agree. I might cop the playoffs, they can kick the rest of em to the birds... I HATE camping tho, feels like such a waste of time. And if you camp and miss out the aggravation lasts for days.......

that's the worse!! I camped out at Sneaker Room in Jersey City for the Royals and when I didn't get them on RD I was HEATED until that following Monday when I was able to get 2 pairs :lol:

But yeah, it doesn't look like the Grapes will be hard to get even if you don't have a RSVP, raffle ticket, or wristband ... I'm not getting them for myself, I'm getting the Brons, but i'll help others out if anyone has a hard time copping.

that's the worse!! I camped out at Sneaker Room in Jersey City for the Royals and when I didn't get them on RD I was HEATED until that following Monday when I was able to get 2 pairs :lol:

But yeah, it doesn't look like the Grapes will be hard to get even if you don't have a RSVP, raffle ticket, or wristband ... I'm not getting them for myself, I'm getting the Brons, but i'll help others out if anyone has a hard time copping.

help me out captain!! don't care if its a 13 13.5 or 14

help me out captain!! don't care if its a 13 13.5 or 14

What part of NJ you located in?

no doubt .. I think you should try ordering online (NDC, FNL, FTL, FTA, Eastbay) .. not sure who's taking phone orders on the Grapes but if it is an option go for it.

missmymoney where are you in nj? you cant find anywhere with more than 30?
The ones that told me. Lol all others said it was against company policy to give out that info. I got a call today from a store. 20 raffle tickets and one call. Lol I put in work for these kicks.

any of you guys got a link to details for the rumored may 25th restock? I'd love to pick up cement 4s on my bday :D

sorry joeyd just saw this, my aunt got me a 14 at freehold raceway mall thanks for looking out for me tho

Anyone in central Jersy with a 9.5 grapes? I got a 10. they are ginormous and I look like bozo the clown. Haha!! They made these big!

sorry joeyd just saw this, my aunt got me a 14 at freehold raceway mall thanks for looking out for me tho

No problem bro, was just looking out. I was able to get a 2 pairs but I'd like to size swap one to get my boys one his size. idk if it's even worth posting about in the classifieds, probably gonna have to pay for one on CL. Some people ask up to $50 to size swap, what a joke.

Anybody have a Grape V size 11 that they want to trade for 11.5? My 11.5 is to big for me so if I can't size swap within a week I will be returning them to Finishline in Livingston Mall. Anybody who wants to trade sizes, buy them from me or pick them up after I return them DM me.

Back
Top Bottom