NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anybody see this?

I saw it on my ig yesterday

Not sure what to think, given the guys connections with all the outlet information he gets, I'm sure it would be impossible for us, unless ur in the right time and right place

You got the hook for HQ in AC? I need to find out what their bottle/table service prices are for next month lol

for nye?

pm me, lmk how many are in your party etc and ill get pricing for you

bottles are the same, but spot might be prime

im sure joey got that hook too

The week after NYE .. I'll PM you once I get the details. My boy's wife wants to take him down for his bday.

Dudes name is David Mai, let me know the dates for sure and how many people and I'll see what I can do. I'm sure the prices are the same as this month but reservations depend on who's djing that night. I know the January calander isn't up yet. My boy usually only does summer parties down there, most of the time at least. He has done a few winter ones.

Yup I got no complaints :smokin

I kinda expected to lose anyway only entering on 34th st. Oh well. I hope it transfers into winning a prelude I actually like. If not it's all good.

Ive been to sneakercon and solecon and it seems to me everytime I go the people are cheaper(if you sell). If you are buying you can catch some steals

Anybody need the gamma 11s size 11.5?  I won the raffle at finishline for garden state.  Also have gp ************* size 11.5

I think hoh gsp and willow is doing tues wed, but some local FTl not in Bergen county are doing ticks today, just not sure if they are guaranteed or raffles

Back
Top Bottom