NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

laugh.gif
its all good, it happens to all of us, especially me
those gammas are legit btw. The special ppl talkin about the 23 obviously don't own a pair nor kept up with the gamma thread. the 23 did sit a little lower from the other but its a production issue from JB. A lot of ppl who had orders come in complained about their 23. Mine seemed to be fine.

Reactions: alp
those gammas are legit btw. The special ppl talkin about the 23 obviously don't own a pair nor kept up with the gamma thread. the 23 did sit a little lower from the other but its a production issue from JB. A lot of ppl who had orders come in complained about their 23. Mine seemed to be fine.
cool thanks. if that's what he sends me(ill see in a day or two) then ill be good to go. Much appreciated.

I was thinking that if everyone is saying everythings fine except one slight issue its probably a production thing. GM kicks usually have multiple things that are off about them.

i too think you are fine. At first, the 23, looked a little stretchy to me, but i double checked with my pair and its similar.

but just as you said, gm pairs have multiple issues, and we would probably be nitpicking with those pics you posted.

GM is everywhere, so its a good thing you doing your due dilli, even if it is an nter

^ yup it is what it is. That's y I cop js(or GRs) straight out the store. Too much stress to focus on these tiny details but I'm glad the pics check out. The dude seemed cool so chances are what I get in the mail is legit(he's even sending the receipt).

off topic but I added more pictures to my gamma legit check thread. I know some members chimed in about it earlier more opinions don't hurt, thanks guys

off topic but I added more pictures to my gamma legit check thread. I know some members chimed in about it earlier more opinions don't hurt, thanks guys
I checked it out, they are legit.

The dude provided quality pics with finish line receipt of the size 8.5 plus the box has the stamp inside. Overall nice pickup if the price was right

Hey I was wondering if anybody near by in jersey has a the Jordan 5 DMP "Raging Bull" Pack Size 12. Im wiling to spend the cash, but only in resonable standards. I live in South Jersey willing to travel please HMU trying to get these for my birthday

Hey I was wondering if anybody near by in jersey has a the Jordan 5 DMP "Raging Bull" Pack Size 12. Im wiling to spend the cash, but only in resonable standards. I live in South Jersey willing to travel please HMU trying to get these for my birthday
Good luck. Have a buddy who has a pair in my size and he has a Kung fu grip on them.

Anyone in the West Deptford area? Near Crown Point Road and Mantua Grove Road? I need a favor. I'm trying to pick up something on Craigslist, but its an hour drive away and would rather have it shipped to me but the seller won't do that. I can give you the money for the item and shipping. I can also provide references

^ prob would be easier to drive the hour, then to find someone willing to do that for you, lot of work on that persons end.

anybody got a pair of galaxy foamposite size 12 in south jersey or any doernbecher 3,5,6. hmu trying to buy for my bday next week

Anybody copping the EB asics Monday? I really need an 8.5 - probably gonna try online or bust, this weather is to much for a camp.

Secured all my bred 1's thank god. Been seeing a pretty common flaw on OG 1's - one of my store pairs of Breds has it, and I asked a few of my friends to check their pairs and they have the same flaw - my one buddies royal 1's have it.

I think this was the "flaw" they were talking about when all those pairs were recalled from the royals. Seems like something went wrong in the curing or sole stamping process. The pair with the lace bag is normal - the other pair isn't as sharp and seems duller, pretty strange. My boys NDC royals are like this also, so it's not an unauthorized issue. Pretty weird.

i understand its not a buy or sell thread i just felt it was easier to notify people about what im looking for sneaker wise in my local area. sometimes its easier to do local deals then go through all the bs with buy and sell forums 

All you new comers gotta chill out with the buy and sell request, please do not come in here with that BS. Put your request in your signature if you don't have enough post to create an ad in the buy/sell forum.

Back
Top Bottom