NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

The funniest part is both of ya from NY in a NJ thread talkin reckless :rofl: take that **** back over the bridge or under a tunnel, we ain't got time for it over here :lol:

See what happens when we let out of towners crash the party :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
^ did you end up getting the EB asics yesterday?

those sites always make you feel good adding to cart and then when you go to pay, always gone.

^Did you go on right at 8pm. Didn't copp but heard it wasn't instant sell out?

Yeah I did - I have a hook up for Kith and EB, pretty sure I'll be goodie on all future releases also. I always use PayPal checkout - and make sure you open the page as quick as possible.

Sell out was pretty instant.

FINALLY :smokin :smokin

You're usually saying this to me but Congrats! Finally! lol just gotta double down now.

dude ur a little too new here to be making jokes and everything, especially in this thread

Agreed

Nobody wants to hear you cry like a girl and say **** behind a forum why are u such a clown?

Not fronting like
Anything but alot tougher than some
Little kid sitting on his cell phone trying to tell people when they can joke or talk my man

Nothing about Alp is little bro, or kid-ish. He could probably knock your teeth out with a flick - I wouldn't enjoy fighting him at all and I'm not the type to turn down a fight.

And he's right - you're jokes aren't funny and highly unappreciated in this thread or any other for that matter. Nobody likes a wiseass noob - earn your respect, by giving it and then feel free to make funny jokes - "funny" being the key word in that sentence. When you're new and have't contributed anything of value and you mess with people - you just come off like an immature troll.

And FYI This thread title should be "NTers of north jersey, NYC and surrounding areas" lol

I've been in here since this thread was revived. I earned my right to e-beef on jersey turf lol

Last edited:
Yo I got my BCs they're tight! Man I wish I got those 1s you guys just picked up, they're simple & so sick at the same time

Yeah I did - I have a hook up for Kith and EB, pretty sure I'll be goodie on all future releases also. I always use PayPal checkout - and make sure you open the page as quick as possible.

Sell out was pretty instant.
You're usually saying this to me but Congrats! Finally! lol just gotta double down now.

Agreed

Nothing about Alp is little bro, or kid-ish. He could probably knock your teeth out with a flick - I wouldn't enjoy fighting him at all and I'm not the type to turn down a fight.

And he's right - you're jokes aren't funny and highly unappreciated in this thread or any other for that matter. Nobody likes a wiseass noob - earn your respect, by giving it and then feel free to make funny jokes - "funny" being the key word in that sentence. When you're new and have't contributed anything of value and you mess with people - you just come off like an immature troll.

And FYI This thread title should be "NTers of north jersey, NYC and surrounding areas" lol

I've been in here since this thread was revived. I earned my right to e-beef on jersey turf lol
Yeah it definitely should :lol:

Edit: and thanks for having my back there, I don't even know what happened. Duude got angry and started these threats outta nowhere. When I was new here I didn't make inappropriate jokes until I learned what I can and can't do.

Last edited:
I just caved and payed resell for the Chicago ones after missing on those breds. Would been sweet to land them but whatever. Congrats to all of you who were able to cop like 3 pairs each!!! Smh lol

I just caved and payed resell for the Chicago ones after missing on those breds. Would been sweet to land them but whatever. Congrats to all of you who were able to cop like 3 pairs each!!! Smh lol

How much you spend on the Chicago 1s? I hope you own a pair of Black Toes as well

I paid $190 shipped. I had the black toes but I sold em. I like the chicago's and the breds the best out of all the ones

Last edited:
never paid resale price in my life but it looks like the bred 1s are gonna make me do it. theres a first time for everything.

also just wanted to say whats up to all my Jersey heads out there.  Just joined NT today.  don't know why I never signed up before.  great site!

So what releases in the next few months you guys think are gonna sit/not get that much hype in this wonderful(sike) state of ours?

So what releases in the next few months you guys think are gonna sit/not get that much hype in this wonderful(sike) state of ours?

every released is now hyped, everyones a reseller nowadays, and someone will always be beasting, especially where we live.

so i dont think anything is going to really sit...sitting nowadays means its still available at noon, but its then sold out by 5.

i remember saying to myself this time last year, man theres really not that much good stuff coming out this year, im gonna save a bit.

but then each month, something gets announced and every month and then eventually every 2 weeks, i have to buy something

nike/jb got us like that

every released is now hyped, everyones a reseller nowadays, and someone will always be beasting, especially where we live.

so i dont think anything is going to really sit...sitting nowadays means its still available at noon, but its then sold out by 5.

i remember saying to myself this time last year, man theres really not that much good stuff coming out this year, im gonna save a bit.

but then each month, something gets announced and every month and then eventually every 2 weeks, i have to buy something

nike/jb got us like that
Bro its like you took the thoughts right outta my head
laugh.gif
. I agree after my gamma 11s I thought I'd be good but nope Nike gotta give me another reason to spend bread I should be saving. The only ones I'll acutally be mad if I strike out are the toro 6, infrared 6, powder blue 10s. Not even going to get into what might drop a little later. I kinda want the graffiti  lebron11s

Nothing on my radar right now as far as new releases go, I don't see anything as a must have. Might go back and double up on black/red 1s plus pick up a few older releases that I missed like (88s *cough cough*) and galaxy KD 4s.

I'm waiting on gloves to hit $80 on sneakersteal. That's a respectable price. As for upcoming release I'm saying those spiderman foams gonna be shunned for the most part.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom