NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yeah I wrote about them here months ago. He prices things by what they are currently going for on most sites and ebay. Good guy over there. He had the Oreo 5s like 3 months early. Half the store is jordan and the other half is everything else. Worth a trip.
Funny true story - I went to the place in Rahway during business hours and he made me leave bc he said he was closed. I went to Soled Out, he was closed and busy getting ready for a sneaker show and he let me in and even stopped to talk to me. Haha I will give them business anytime.
That's good to know they are descent guys... What's the place in Rahway? I wasn't aware.

East coast kicks. They have been flamed in here relentlessly so I won't go into it any further lol
Thanks. I guess they are getting no love on the board and weren't cool to you, but do they have legit stuff. Im just wondering. I lived around these spots and had no idea they're there.

East coast kicks. They have been flamed in here relentlessly so I won't go into it any further lol
yeah borris stopped coming in here after a while. Dude was lying about having dbvs on sale for $225 and when a nter went there for bel airs homeboy was asking $375 :lol: no way he was selling DBs for less than bel airs :rofl: . Might as well shop at get set or Michael ks where they just straight up rip off everything :lol:

Last edited:
Also was flexing about how Trinidad James shops there like anyone gives a ****

Last edited:
L
Thanks. I guess they are getting no love on the board and weren't cool to you, but do they have legit stuff. Im just wondering. I lived around these spots and had no idea they're there.

Legit. GRs are usually $30-50 above box. Anything limited your gonna get taxed rape prices. They do consignment.

That sums it up.

For my central NJ homies, has anybody been to the sneaker spot in Highland Park called "Soled Out NYC" :nerd:

My boy said they have a nice selection and pretty good prices but I haven't made the trip yet.

Soled out is very legit - got in an argument with him over reseller prices tho so I doubt they'll be showing me love anytime soon lol

He was saying shoes don't sell for less private sale instead of getting them from a store/consignment shop - and then tried to justify charging high prices for store overhead. I just SMH.

Last edited:
i can tell there authentic cause the embossment on eyelets and the air bubble replicas is completely blue these are authentic i got a super deal on these

For my central NJ homies, has anybody been to the sneaker spot in Highland Park called "Soled Out NYC"
nerd.gif

My boy said they have a nice selection and pretty good prices but I haven't made the trip yet.
I personally know the guy and i like the place LOL partied with him and everything the other day. His prices can be high on some things but it is a consignment so some stuff is high because thats what the seller wants. I got a steal on sunday though some 2009 air max 95s which i would rate like a 9.5/10 for $60 and it was an OG color.

I personally know the guy and i like the place LOL partied with him and everything the other day. His prices can be high on some things but it is a consignment so some stuff is high because thats what the seller wants. I got a steal on sunday though some 2009 air max 95s which i would rate like a 9.5/10 for $60 and it was an OG color.
Nice. I got a pair of 8/10 undftd dunks clerks pack for $200. Not a steal but better than fair. I would go there again. Never know what you can find

Alp been on a roll with the tickets, it's probably guaranteed with his ticket skill lol

I'm kinda souled up right now lol featured on sneakernews and a few other sites ... Posting more pics when I get home tonight with a tag of course

LOL I knew that was gonna happen as soon as you posted those pics, just make sure you tag all those pics bro. Not sure if I should say congrats or what lol, pretty sure that wasn't your intensions when you originally posted the pic :rofl:

Hmm on an non "venom 10" note ... anyone no somebody or a place selling Easter and 2012 X-mas Kobes? really want those .. messed up and got size 11 the first time around and I need an 11.5 or 12

Don't usually do this kinda stuff on NT - I know it's not sneaker related but this is a project I'm working on for 2014 Custom Strapbacks- starting it up with a good friend of mine - he's a big NYC promoter. Just figured I would share with you guys cus you're local heads. If you want follow the IG - we just went live @nycdeepco every like/follow we get helps our exposure so - I appreciate it guys. Wish us luck!

Back
Top Bottom