NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

"born alone die alone, no matter who your man is, hope you live long enough to tell it to his grand kids".

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Anybody else got the friend that drinks before going out and then drinks while out?

you gotta maintain your buzz homie...why drink to be sober before the night is over ?
laugh.gif

Word.

I thought that was normal behavior.

It is? I don't drink so, yeah I thought it was random.

"born alone die alone, no matter who your man is, hope you live long enough to tell it to his grand kids".

this is me all day i live life solo no friends everything i do i do my myself. maybe everynow and then ill have a friend tag along from back home who comes to visit. but mostly solo dolo

this is me all day i live life solo no friends everything i do i do my myself. maybe everynow and then ill have a friend tag along from back home who comes to visit. but mostly solo dolo

i feel like im goign down this path...........im scared of the lonliness and then i will turn into a psyco

i feel like im goign down this path...........im scared of the lonliness and then i will turn into a psyco

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'm sorta like this. I only enjoy the company of certain people.

Definitely prefer being a loner than some punk that's gotta have somebody's attention every second of the day. Only child syndrome ftl.

i wouldnt say its for the loss tho i dont go to the movies by myself i think thats kind of creepy but i might start going out to bars and stuff by myself

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'm sorta like this. I only enjoy the company of certain people.

Definitely prefer being a loner than some punk that's gotta have somebody's attention every second of the day. Only child syndrome ftl.

i wouldnt say its for the loss tho i dont go to the movies by myself i think thats kind of creepy but i might start going out to bars and stuff by myself

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I've come to the conclusion that some people will never understand lol. There are some people who can't do almost anything alone.

Yep, I know a lot of people like that and it sucks for them. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I've come to the conclusion that some people will never understand lol. There are some people who can't do almost anything alone.

Yep, I know a lot of people like that and it sucks for them. 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i always feel like people who have no friends have something wrong with them...

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...

people like you are funny to me lol.........why does something have to be wrong with some one because they don't hang tough with somebody?

if you understand people real well then it shouldn't be hard to view things someone that stay's to themselves way....

if you can choose to be who you're friends with, why can't you choose to be without? and how can you stay to yourself 99.9 of the time and still have "close friends" as you'd call it? oxymoron?

it's also crazy because females have told me this the most.......they always "find something wrong" when they hear that somebody just hangs by themselves alot.....dude's don't really care...all they say is "i see what you mean". lol

well since i'm a female & i stay to myself a lot what you just said doesn't really mean much to me...i've noticed it to be pretty even on people who can't be alone...an old friend of mine who was like that happened to be a guy...

you're OP mentioned people having NO friends...if that is the case i think thats a problem...

i don't go out as much as i used to...i'd rather stay in watch tv, surf NT or whatever...but when i do see my friends we can laugh and talk w/o skipping a beat and its like we still see each other everyday...we talk about ANY & EVERYthing...thats why i consider them my close friends...we dont have to be up under each other all the time to still be close...get it?

I understand now, but why you do view having no friends a problem?A person can be social as a Mofo and still not have friends....I'm one of them, like I said theirs people im cool with but they aren't in the friend zone.Now I can see if someone said that they don't have friends, nobody they're cool with and tfontaine hang with their family then yeah something prob would-be wrong.

Originally Posted by rjones416

how could people be happy with having no friends? thats just sad.
word. not sure how you go through life without any friends.

doing things on your own is fine. i do things on my own. but to not have any friends? i can't fathom that.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

i always feel like people who have no friends have something wrong with them...

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...

people like you are funny to me lol.........why does something have to be wrong with some one because they don't hang tough with somebody?

if you understand people real well then it shouldn't be hard to view things someone that stay's to themselves way....

if you can choose to be who you're friends with, why can't you choose to be without? and how can you stay to yourself 99.9 of the time and still have "close friends" as you'd call it? oxymoron?

it's also crazy because females have told me this the most.......they always "find something wrong" when they hear that somebody just hangs by themselves alot.....dude's don't really care...all they say is "i see what you mean". lol

well since i'm a female & i stay to myself a lot what you just said doesn't really mean much to me...i've noticed it to be pretty even on people who can't be alone...an old friend of mine who was like that happened to be a guy...

you're OP mentioned people having NO friends...if that is the case i think thats a problem...

i don't go out as much as i used to...i'd rather stay in watch tv, surf NT or whatever...but when i do see my friends we can laugh and talk w/o skipping a beat and its like we still see each other everyday...we talk about ANY & EVERYthing...thats why i consider them my close friends...we dont have to be up under each other all the time to still be close...get it?

I understand now, but why you do view having no friends a problem?A person can be social as a Mofo and still not have friends....I'm one of them, like I said theirs people im cool with but they aren't in the friend zone.Now I can see if someone said that they don't have friends, nobody they're cool with and tfontaine hang with their family then yeah something prob would-be wrong.

doing things on your own is fine. i do things on my own. but to not have any friends? i can't fathom that.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

You got a family right?Ok then that should be all that matters.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

You got a family right?Ok then that should be all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom