NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I kind of feel you. I like doing things with people. I like chilling by myself. If we're not doing anything I probably don't want to be around you.
laugh.gif

x2

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I kind of feel you. I like doing things with people. I like chilling by myself. If we're not doing anything I probably don't want to be around you.
laugh.gif

x2

idk..im not co-dependent.. dont get me wrong i love company (to movies, malls etc) ..but thats not gon stop me from doing what i wanna do

idk..im not co-dependent.. dont get me wrong i love company (to movies, malls etc) ..but thats not gon stop me from doing what i wanna do

"Associate yourself with Men of good Quality if you Esteem your own Reputation; for 'is better to be alone than in bad Company." George Washington
pimp.gif

I love spending time alone, either running, working out or just relaxing.

I live with 5 other people. We're Puerto Rican so its always loud at my house 
grin.gif
so quiet time is always appreciated.
I have my crew of close friends tho. I'm blessed to have 6 guys I can call my brothers.

"Associate yourself with Men of good Quality if you Esteem your own Reputation; for 'is better to be alone than in bad Company." George Washington
pimp.gif

I love spending time alone, either running, working out or just relaxing.

I live with 5 other people. We're Puerto Rican so its always loud at my house 
grin.gif
so quiet time is always appreciated.
I have my crew of close friends tho. I'm blessed to have 6 guys I can call my brothers.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

born alone, die alone.

no crew to keep my crown or throne.

i have loyal friends, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.

very well put 
i dont need more friends i have too many already

what i do need is more and alot more cash 

ben 

jackson 

grant 

Lincoln

even 

washington and jefferson are my true friends 
All this plus I got a Very Very big Family a bunch of cousins so somebody is always around but I like moving solo sometimes .

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

born alone, die alone.

i have loyal friends, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.

very well put 
i dont need more friends i have too many already

what i do need is more and alot more cash 

ben 

jackson 

grant 

Lincoln

even 

washington and jefferson are my true friends 
All this plus I got a Very Very big Family a bunch of cousins so somebody is always around but I like moving solo sometimes .

I got loner quotes and lyrics for days, but you find out who you really are by doing things solo dolo. I realize I'm a lot more motivated and focused than my peers just by observing the things they do. It's really insightful. I don't have a lot of friends in college or back at home, so I really stay in touch with family. If you have a family that is behind you, you really don't need friends. But, in the end we're all different.

I got loner quotes and lyrics for days, but you find out who you really are by doing things solo dolo. I realize I'm a lot more motivated and focused than my peers just by observing the things they do. It's really insightful. I don't have a lot of friends in college or back at home, so I really stay in touch with family. If you have a family that is behind you, you really don't need friends. But, in the end we're all different.

It's weird cause I have a lot of friends but I value solitude. This is actually one of my biggest aversions to marriage and relationships....I don't think I would be able to deal with someone being there CONSTANTLY breathing down my damn neck
sick.gif
sick.gif
especially after a hard day of work. If I do get married she has to be the busiest woman on the planet.

It's weird cause I have a lot of friends but I value solitude. This is actually one of my biggest aversions to marriage and relationships....I don't think I would be able to deal with someone being there CONSTANTLY breathing down my damn neck
sick.gif
sick.gif
especially after a hard day of work. If I do get married she has to be the busiest woman on the planet.

born alone, die alone.

i have associates, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.

born alone, die alone.

i have associates, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.

Eh, I've been going through the process of just keeping to myself. A lot of my childhood friends grew up and turned into bad apples. Not saying I'm perfect but I shouldn't be hanging with drug dealers or people who are stuck in the past.

I talk to multiple people now. But I still like doing things alone. Unless its a sporting event, movies or things of that nature. Plus some people act a damn fool in public.

Eh, I've been going through the process of just keeping to myself. A lot of my childhood friends grew up and turned into bad apples. Not saying I'm perfect but I shouldn't be hanging with drug dealers or people who are stuck in the past.

I talk to multiple people now. But I still like doing things alone. Unless its a sporting event, movies or things of that nature. Plus some people act a damn fool in public.

born alone, die alone.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Team FOREVERALONE ?

pimp.gif
im good on my own two dig

born alone, die alone.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Team FOREVERALONE ?

pimp.gif
im good on my own two dig

i be like this sumtimes. all my homeboys that like to step out & do +@@! gone at school & the other main dude i kick it refuse to leave the eastside at all

Back
Top Bottom