NTers....why DON'T you drink or do drugs?? VOL......Im Good

Drinking and drugs are just things to get yourself addicted to. I have gambling, that's enough for me

thats the second post ive read where @sckid20  acting like a company man

you up for a promotion bruh? 

on his best behavior

semi srs

Last edited:
the legalization of Marijuana is the end of an era of people who got laid Simply for their ability to score drugs.

It's also the end of this era..........

You get high?
Cool lets party

Now you got to ask...... you got aids ? You got Hep A/ b / c / d/ HIV Gonnorhea? Herpes ?

A plethora of other stuff

LOL!

"lets get high and chill"

Naw.

Id be a terrible mod.

I used to smoke everyday.
More than once a day.

But i felt like it was taking up time....progress. ...motivation. ....money....
My personality does not go well with vices.
Like im all or nothing...love something or hate it no in between.
So if im gonna drink....im gonna DRINK. not very good in the long haul.

The thing i absolutely do not miss about smoking daily is GOING TO GET IT.

OMG I HATED THAT. THE WAITING

THE "IM ALMOST THERE "(BUT ACTUALLY 15 MORE MINUTES)

Last edited:
I used to sell weed, so I used to stay blown.  Just grew apart from the smoking part of it. 
laugh.gif

Stop drinking, going on a year and a half now. Hate being hungover and it's a waste of money.  So I stopped.

I wonder if I'm the only one who actually waited until 21 to drink :lol: I had fun for a year and then drinking got boring.

I never really was interested in smoking because my grandmother smoked and her house smelled so bad. I smoked here and there in social settings but recently I been doing it a lot more.

I wonder if I'm the only one who actually waited until 21 to drink :lol: I had fun for a year and then drinking got boring.

I didnt start drinking till I was 22, and it was a slow start. I hated the taste.

I didnt actually get drunk until I was 23.

I understand it but i dont do it.

I drink red wine with steaks and good italian food tho.

I don't smoke cigarettes cuz I don't want cancer.

Can't wait until they start rolling cigars with bud though.

I don't smoke cigarettes cuz I don't want cancer.

Can't wait until they start rolling cigars with bud though.
Already got this is CA, fam :pimp:

Just another reason why CA > NY.

I don't smoke anymore but when I still did, even though they got pre-rolled blunts at dispensaries, I still chose to roll my own bud.

Rolling a blunt truly is an art form :smokin

Last edited:
I don't drink because of religious reasons, although I have definitely been tempted a few times

I smoked bud in HS socially, but it became too expensive for me to sustain through college. I smoke maybe 2-3x a year now. Also I don't touch cigs or hookah. May have the occasional cigar

I like to always be in control. I drink and smoke occasionally but in moderation.

Never enough to get really ****** up. Never saw the appeal so before I hit my limit I chill.

I also like how nice my skin and teeth are and while I don't mind needles I'm not a fan.

I also just don't **** with addiction period. Don't even regularly drink coffee for that very reason.

Don't need nor want to be another caffeine addicted american. **** cigarettes too. I will never touch one.

I tried weed once in college and thought it was wack. Other than that, I never had the desire to do drugs. I drink socially though

Was into the nose candy heavy from early to mid twenties, im talking every weekend for a span of almost 5 years. didnt like the person i was becoming, hitting up dealers at ******* 5 am, staying up for days and just feeling soulless. what made me finally quit was when i almost od, heart was racing like a mofo for a few hours and i thought i was going to have a heart attack. went to the ER at 6 in the morning, never have a i felt like such a bigger piece of **** while i was laying there getting IV. made me realize that i was better than that, i wasnt brought up that way and nothing good would ever come from it. its true, cocaine is a helluva drug.

Back
Top Bottom