NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

040580.jpg

They're the winter boot version of the CB94. Unfortunately, the seller is mr spongebob dub-zeroes.

I'm not keeping track of these fake sellers cause I don't buy online anymore... But one suggestion though:

If someone can compile a list of eBay, Multiply or Sulit accounts that sell fakes, I think it would help a lot.

So this includes sellers who have palusots that their products are (things I've heard so far):

- Class AAA or A or A+++ or AAAAA or whatever
- "Didn't pass NIKE U.S. authentication but still the same material and factory"
- (insert this-is-where-my-fake-sneaker-merchandise-comes-from fairy tale here)

Let me start so you can copy and paste a template to add on..

eBay: (Let's just be reminded that sellers with 100% positive feedbacks do not necessarilymerit that they sell authentic stuff)

Multiply:[/u]
1. ilovedunksb.multiply.com

Sulit.com.ph:

Originally Posted by jason16

eBay:
.merch-tan, certainly one of our favorite ebayer

sulit.com

delasoul23 = The guy selling fake Air Jordan I (Japan & 1994 retro) and of course i can't forget his concords 11 taken at their rooftop with the"i believe i can fly" pose...

^
hmm how many pairs ng inlines meron yan hehe.. lan beses na nya pinabid yan eh amf..

they used many accounts in ebay beware of that guy i see one feedback on his other account claiming that they send fake one not the authentic kobe 4 inlines sobeware guys.

be careful with meetups. i know someone who met up with a seller & got mugged. they took his money & of course he didnt get what he was buying
smh.gif

Originally Posted by webnoize

be careful with meetups. i know someone who met up with a seller & got mugged. they took his money & of course he didnt get what he was buying
smh.gif
that's harsh! did they meet up in a mall or some other crowded place? thanks

^would like to know too, i always prefer meet ups sa mga malls, so if something bad happens... could you name the sellers id? thanks man.

I personally prefer doing meet-ups at gas stations or coffee shops = small places with security guards at the exits
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom