NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

same here.

whoever you are, feel free to explain
smile.gif

It would be good to hear the other side of the story here but I hope there is no bad faith involved.

The fact that the seller is still communicating with you is a good sign coz if he were a straight up fraud, you wouldn't hear from him after you paid.

Anyway, whoever you are, feel free to explain bro whoever you are...

He asked until tomorrow Friday Manila time that he will deposit the money to my account. I am still being very very considerate of him.

Many thanks everyone!

like what sir revelation said, its still a good sign cuz he' still communicating. jus give him the deadline. super hassle na sa part mo yun bro. u'vebeen waiting for how many days and yet he can make trips without fixing things up with u. goodluck sa refund bro. if all else fails, jus drop the name to warnother nt'ers.

I think even if he's in the province, if he wants to make up for the mess he has done to you, he can find ways to go to a bank(in the place where he isright now) or have someone he knows from manila that can do that for him. Right now, you should be the one giving the deadline, not him..It happened to meonce, I asked the seller to return my money, plus additional for the damage he caused, since I had to cancel a business trip, to wait for the shoes I ordered,which caused me to pay re-booking fees and all. The seller obliged naman.

another NTer PM'd me stating that he is also going through a similar situation with a fellow NTer. though im not sure if he is dealing with the sameseller as who hopesfall is dealing with, i suggested that he post it here also so that WE can help him as well....

and yes there's always 2 sides to a story. sabi nga ni tito boy: "bukas ang niketalk sa iyong panig"

Originally Posted by alexeibc

I hope to hear the other side of the story... sana maayos ito

indeed.. at the end of the day i know that you only want to have the sneakers you asked for, or your money back. and to the other guy, speak out and man up.either you give back the money or deliver the goods. stop hiding, if you are.

expose this fraud bro! hope you get your money back!

*then goes to the pick up thread*

naintriga ako eh...
roll.gif

Yeah! Better expose this guy.... NTPI must be aware of his wrongdoings, I agree we need to know the other side of the story but continuously making promises topay back hopesfall makes him guilty as charged.

its pay back time coz its pay day...I hope everything ends well... abangan ang susunod na kabanata

He told me that he is still in the province and he can only return a small amount today and the remaining will follow next week. I find it hard to believe thatsomeone of his stature doesn't have the capability to go into a rural bank to depo the money. He could have asked his "tao sa Manila" at anearlier day if he really wanted to have the refund. As of 2:00 pm today he told me that his tao from Manila is on the way to a bank.
I told him that I am not ok with his proposal as this was not the agreement. He is the one setting the deadlines and still can't deliver. Less than an hourto go bro.

Thanks everyone!

Whoever you are, don't let greed, or whatever it is, get the best of you. There's nothing more important in this world than living a life of integrityand honor. It ain't too late, don't ruin your name.

Ika nga eh, hindi madadala sa hukay ang pera, parekoy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by hopesfall

He told me that he is still in the province and he can only return a small amount today and the remaining will follow next week. I find it hard to believe that someone of his stature doesn't have the capability to go into a rural bank to depo the money. He could have asked his "tao sa Manila" at an earlier day if he really wanted to have the refund. As of 2:00 pm today he told me that his tao from Manila is on the way to a bank.
I told him that I am not ok with his proposal as this was not the agreement. He is the one setting the deadlines and still can't deliver. Less than an hour to go bro.

Thanks everyone!

There's someone naman pala who can deposit,why not the whole amount na? Are we talking about a large amount of money here?

hope this day wont end without this situation getting fixed. jus expose him bro. he's the one setting the rules instead of u. i dont agree with that halffirst half later thing. u paid him whole so u better get the whole amount too.

Back
Top Bottom