NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Originally Posted by jason16

I hope he has a FB account
tongue.gif
Deadman walking.

hahah! bait mo jason16! haha

Partial deposit made. Tuesday for the rest.Seller already aware of this post as he visited NT 10/31/09.

according to our fellow NTer he already received the tracking info for the shoes he ordered(actually yun original order nya raw e inabot ng baha kaya theseller offered a different shoe as replacement which is fine with the NTer). lets all hope that the shoes will be delivered as promised and everybody will behappy.

effective palang sumbungan ng bayang ang niketalk!!!

good to hear that bro. lets hope everythings gonna be settled this Tuesday. keep us updated with the problem.

This is really good news. I knew the seller was sincere coz if he was a fraud, di sana siya magpapakita after the payment was made. I hope everything will bereturned by this week. I am sure the seller is trying his best to return your money.

this is riveting stuff.reading back the last couple of pages,i'm at the end of my seat.

hopesfall you have the patience of a later day saint.i commend you for being extremely civil in handling the situation.but if somebody is doing you wrong,byall means,expose that fool.para madala

i'm glad to see fellow NTers getting in on this and keeping an eye on this whole incident.NTPI has got your back.

if all else fails,we can always call on this guy
377144174.jpg

i love this show foreals

Sino ba sya bro? What is his nick? _ _ _ _ _ ?

So that we'll be informed and warned on people with this kind of attitude...

just check out who are the guys that posted last October 31 after how many days of missing in action as per hopesfall, then filter out who are the"resellers" that are not posting in this particular thread....

I doubt as well if hopesfall will reveal the name unless his money have been totally refunded to him.

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Sino ba sya bro? What is his nick? "_ _ _ _ _ ? "

So that we'll be informed and warned on people with this kind of attitude...
a little clue.. now I know who the seller is..
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

hope he can explain his side on what had happened..

Back
Top Bottom