NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

talo pa nito yung tinamaan ng H1N1
roll.gif

That's a legit del sol and it's don't get more legit than THECOOLSHOESHINE. That seller is 10000% legit and so are all his kicks

CARTIMAR UPDATE.. me and my officemate went to cartimar yesterday because he is wants to buy a low price leather shoes. So i took some photos while roamingaround the place. There are still stores that sell legits kicks though, i even asked one of the owners of the legits stores and they will also be getting aZKIV white outs in JUNE. anyway just wanna share these photos

damn the fakes really look good these days

MY DELSOL and THE FAKE DEL SOL, SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

ZOOM MVP's , they look real from apart

ZOOM FLIGTH'S some CW were not even released yet

THE FAKE DEL SOLS LOOK UGLY
The fake del sols have the reptile patent in the whole frontoe area

FAKE MLK's

I SPOTTED SOMEONE PURCHASING FAKE ZOOM SOLDIERS AND DAMN, THE BOX LOOKS GOOD.

I took photos of myself while my officemate is trying on one of the leather shoes.
I dont know if the people there knows how to spot real nikes. So even though im wearing real sneakers it makes me feel that im wearing fakes.

i posted a reply 4 times. so im just editing the other replies and deleting the photos.. sorry mods.. my computer froze and if found out that i alreadyposted 4 times with the same post. SORRY!!

sometimes it doesnt matter to the people if they wear fake or not, all they care about is the price, and i dont find that offensive coz crisis ngayon andeverybody wants cheaper stuff, what i find offensive and disturbing is when people say that they are wearing legit when everybody knows that its fake

yeah it really doesnt matter, actually the friend i accompanied in cartimar also bought a pair of fake nike zoom flight POP. He is a breadwinner so all hismoney just goes to the family expenses. He bought the Zoom Flight for 800 PHP. I dont mind, its fun pa nga looking at these kicks. However you cannot reallyuse it for balling.

Back
Top Bottom