NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

7b6d7f47_Screenshot2015-09-26at9.32.50PM.png

View media item 1726622View media item 1726623
So yeah.. randomized the teams and two guys got byes because it's out of 30 teams. If people want those who have more votes to have a higher seed and organize it that way, I'll redo it no problem.. but I didn't have all the votes so I just randomized it.

I don't know if everyone wants to commit to writing up reasons for their team to win :lol: But they're more than welcome to do it. All CP would have to do is update the poll with whatever matchups we have and we can vote that way.

Last edited:
I don't know, man.. you got matched up against JJs.. and people HATED his Jamison pick 
laugh.gif

Oh great, I get to play JD's team.

PG Chris Paul
SG Andrew Wiggins
SF Adrian Dantley
PF Serge Ibaka
C Dwight Howard
B Joe Johnson
B Andrew Bynum
B Mookie Blaylock
B Paul Pressey
B Carlos Boozer
B Alvan Adams
B Eric Bledsoe

:frown: :nerd:

prime Boozer on the Jazz doesn't get enough credit..

dude was a consistent 20-10 guy for a few years

Umm...yea think it's safe to say I got this one. Sorry franchise, just not enough firepower outside of Kareem. 

PG Deron Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF James Worthy
PF Al Horford
C Boogie Cousins
B Gilbert Arenas
B Bradley Beal
B Tony Allen
B Karl Anthony Towns
B Tyson Chandler
B Rick Mahorn
B Tobias Harris

vs

PG Kevin Johnson
SG Michael Cooper
SF Sidney Moncrief
PF Dennis Rodman
C Kareem Abdul Jabbar
B Terrell Brandon
B Wally Szczerbiak
B Jamal Mashburn
B Terry Cummings
B Rik Smits
B Rolando Blackman
B Brian Grant

Last edited:

Umm...yea think it's safe to say I got this one. Sorry franchise, just not enough firepower outside of Kareem. 

PG Deron Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF James Worthy
PF Al Horford
C Boogie Cousins
B Gilbert Arenas
B Bradley Beal
B Tony Allen
B Karl Anthony Towns
B Tyson Chandler
B Rick Mahorn
B Tobias Harris

vs

PG Kevin Johnson
SG Michael Cooper
SF Sidney Moncrief
PF Dennis Rodman
C Kareem Abdul Jabbar
B Terrell Brandon
B Wally Szczerbiak
B Jamal Mashburn
B Terry Cummings
B Rik Smits
B Rolando Blackman
B Brian Grant
kareem vs demarcus is just sad to think about though 
sick.gif

Boggie had pounds on rookie year bucks Kareem maybe, but Laker Kareem?

No way.

Boggie would be BBQ chicken.

Last edited:
He's the best scorer in history, pretty sure he'd have a good game against anyone, I don't see Boogie getting washed like some other teams C's though.

It's an all time draft, everyone C's are good. I Kareem washes everyone pretty equally except maybe prime wilt/russel.

It's an all time draft, everyone C's are good. I Kareem washes everyone pretty equally except maybe prime wilt/russel.

I'd take Prime Hakeem against him everyday of the week, idk how Russell you could say Russell and not him.

He's just as good as Russell defensively and better offensively.

Last edited:
I'd take Prime Hakeem against him everyday of the week, idk how Russell you could say Russell and not him.

He's just as good as Russell defensively and better offensively.

I think Rusell is the best defensive player of all time by a healthy margin. we don't have block steal stats, but you can extrapolate. base on other info.
List of guys who have player for the best defenses
http://www.basketball-reference.com/blog/?p=7239

it's basically a list of guys who played with Bill Russell.

Last edited:
I think Rusell is the best defensive player of all time by a healthy margin. we don't have block steal stats, but you can extrapolate. base on other info.

He also played in the league at its lowest talent wise, dudes was still getting jobs in the offseason.

I'm not diminishing his accomplishments but I doubt he puts the same type of numbers up against a modern level of talent.

He was miles ahead athletically of everybody he played against sans Wilt, wouldn't be the same today.

Also offensive schemes were far more simple back then.

Best defender before 1984 sure but I give more weight to who played in the most talented era of the game.

I don't agree with league lowest point talent wise. There were only 8 teams they couldne't find 96 good atheltes?

The whole less talent thing I have never bought and will never buy, the game was less sophisticated sure, but that has nothing to do with the inherit talent level of the players. Human beings haven't evolved, we are still the same spices.

I don't think bill russel athleticism advantage is any greater the lebrons is for the current compitition.

The leagues lowest point talent wise for the league was the late 70's pre merger.

I'm buying it, the game wasn't nearly as popular therefore some of the best athletes never even played it.

It ain't about humans evolving its about the game evolving.

How you going to say the game is more sophisticated but the players back then were just as talented? Their games weren't even tailored to modern principles.

You really think the 96 guys in the league back then are on the level of the guys now that's your opinion but I don't.

He also played in the league at its lowest talent wise, dudes was still getting jobs in the offseason.

I'm not diminishing his accomplishments but I doubt he puts the same type of numbers up against a modern level of talent.

He was miles ahead athletically of everybody he played against sans Wilt, wouldn't be the same today.

Also offensive schemes were far more simple back then.

Best defender before 1984 sure but I give more weight to who played in the most talented era of the game.

I only care about analytics when they support my narrative 
fixed for what you're actually trying to say 

Back
Top Bottom