NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Well the ammo company told my bro to ship back the package and they will issue a full refund
My bro took a vid of the unboxing but they said they don’t need it

A refund lol so then IF (very big IF) hes still able to order that 1k rds of 9. Itll be 15% more expensive and he can wait another month. YaY! Lol smh

20200925_222031.jpg

Bought this joint on impulse for like 240 3 years ago.

It's a weird caliber and honestly I don't like shooting it that much.

Fast forward to now and it's the only gun I can find ammo for no problems.

Hell defensive rounds are only .40 cpr.

Took her out

Sent about 200 thru

Steel Tula
S&B (from cz)
Green tip
HP
And two types of .223

All butters

Burned my fingers trynna adjust the gas setting key

Ran beautiful on the adverse setting, as well.

I grabbed a used HK clip style sling but the metal clips scratched my handguard immediately

Anybody got any suggestions for a sling?

Only thing now is a couple DD 32rd mags and an optic

I’m digging holosun

But my astigmatism prolly gonna force an LPVO
D2911334-8ABE-4104-9237-F90A2A260AED.jpeg

lol your a good dude but a horrible photographer. lemme shoot it and ill get you right

hah jp thing is sweeet, horse as well reminds me of back home in Central PA

lol your a good dude but a horrible photographer. lemme shoot it and ill get you right

hah jp thing is sweeet, horse as well reminds me of back home in Central PA
Yeah I used to do photography in hs. I’m just using an old *** iPhone.

Not my horse lol just a horse that we give carrots time to time

Kentucky Gun Co is the real MVP.

If yall are one a budget but still want a QUALITY gun with lifetime warranty... maverick 88 for 260. Or a tx22 for under 300. head on over.

Helped my boy pick out his first long gun yesterday. Got him one of the 590 shockwaves. Hes getting a folding pistol grip. I told him the ATF gunna kill his dog whose ironically named Leo but it is what it is haha.

Oh the point of that story was to say Buds has 00 buck even low recoil at about a buck a shell delivered.

M&P Sport for 800

Last edited:
Helped my boy pick out his first long gun yesterday. Got him one of the 590 shockwaves. Hes getting a folding pistol grip. I told him the ATF gunna kill his dog whose ironically named Leo but it is what it is haha.

Oh the point of that story was to say Buds has 00 buck even low recoil at about a buck a shell delivered.

M&P Sport for 800

$719

Still need to get out and shoot my AR for the first time... still need to let the shotty off too, but oh well.

I did hit up the range last weekend and put some rounds (sad to see them go at how expensive they are) and I feel very confident in my home defense Springfield XD-9. Let a mag of my hollow points flow and was right on at 10-15 yards (as close as I'd expect to be using it at home), but then just for fun pushed it to 25 yards and had 8-10 rounds at a 3-4 inch grouping and the other two were still on target. I'll take it.

My sig 290RS is still just okay, I'm not feeling the DAO trigger and when I bought a new mag the rounds stopped jamming, but I'm still not in love with it. Again, it was free... and it's my carry/car gun so I don't need to be accurate super far, and close range it'll get the job done.

I’ve been consistently finding 9mm and .223/5.56 ammo at different Academys here in the Houston area. I do know the one by my house and the one by my job get trucks in on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and I was told at least two of those days ammo comes in. I’ve had the best luck arriving about 5 mins before they open on Thursdays. 3 box limit on the most sought after calibers. It's out there you just gotta do a little work to get it.

I’ve a shot about 250 rounds and have about 240 in the stashola

All purchased in person

I cleaned the shelf out each time sending my girl in after me

Got some 223 black and 223 green tip

5.56 hp

5.56 S&B Which cz uses in factory

And a bunch of Tula like 120 rds
BD8E0995-8DA2-43CD-AD09-E31D86B4B997.jpeg

Also bullseyed using irons at 100 yards

I skipped back to the line lmao

10 shots don’t ask where the other 8 went
71AE4875-CE4F-460F-BCDC-C4FABBD8E86F.jpeg

M&P sport II is not worth $700-800 on any planet. I’m all for biting the bullet in this environment we’re in but that is a straight up gouge. The last few months they’ve been $600ish consistently which is still overpriced but not outlandish. For anyone looking for any entry AR, PSA has been restocking its freedom AR just gotta check their site around mid day. $575 to your FFL. Probably the best deal out there right now.

Yeah if you got 800 there are others that are dropping random

I think my guy just grabbed a iwi Zion for 8 and some change. Completely aluminum.

I'd still buy the S&W.. when trump loses you could sell it for 1500ish I'm guessing.

But I concur def cheaper places when/if it does pop up but I wouldnt pay 8 for it either at this very moment cuz for the same money u can get a PSA KS47 or jus cop a radical/PSA for 600

Back
Top Bottom