NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Why the F are they using REAL GUNS for a gd music video??? Air soft and replicas are so good nowadays, only the nerdiest of gun nerds would be able to tell it’s not a real gun.

Someone getting fired. YFN said he didnt even know it was loaded and it wasnt supposed to be. wild

YFN needs to roll the tape again, because I just watched him rack the charging handle and make that gun hot. Sub 2000’s cannot be folded with one in the chamber.

Either way, a lot of fail in that video. But at least they had it pointed in a safe direction.

Been dropping into my Local sportsman’s about twice a week. Scooping up any 556 or 9MM ammo that I can find. But the shelves are always empty and they only ever have shotgun and oddball hunting ammo. Today I got lucky as I walked in they finished unloading a fresh shipment of 9MM. 4 per customer per day. Told my girl to swing by after work. I’m bout to hit the gym now and go back to get more lmao

What an idiot :smh:. Bruh in the red could of been a casualty

LMAO.

I know people don’t like Kel-Tec, but the Sub 2000 are hella accurate! My co worker has one and everyone has fun with it when we all go shooting. Constantly hitting 8 inch steel target from 60 yards out

Federal finally shipped my first buy... 32 days from order date to delivery.... that's in august. October/November gunna be dry AF. I think there are forces at play in the North East buying up the ammo at this point. My cousin drove from San Jose to Utah jus to buy a bunch of ammo to flip (and troll around the salt flats in his Raptor) in CA and he said it was abundant as all hell. Same thing with my other cousin in Texas. He said he can go into Academy any morning of the week and grab. Down south they have soooo many damn options. Rural king, academy, aim surplus, and then all the **** we have etc etc

Crazy part is alot of these places are still selling at pre Rona prices too. Cousins receipt had three 100 rd boxes of 9mm for 26 bucks a pop. I was sick

Federal finally shipped my first buy... 32 days from order date to delivery.... that's in august. October/November gunna be dry AF. I think there are forces at play in the North East buying up the ammo at this point. My cousin drove from San Jose to Utah jus to buy a bunch of ammo to flip (and troll around the salt flats in his Raptor) in CA and he said it was abundant as all hell. Same thing with my other cousin in Texas. He said he can go into Academy any morning of the week and grab. Down south they have soooo many damn options. Rural king, academy, aim surplus, and then all the **** we have etc etc

Crazy part is alot of these places are still selling at pre Rona prices too. Cousins receipt had three 100 rd boxes of 9mm for 26 bucks a pop. I was sick

I haven't even checked in store. I'll ride around tomorrow to see what's up

Just became a first time legal gun owner over the weekend.
20200919_190921.jpg

Damn my bro bought some ammo online and someone jacked more than half of it
He ordered a 1000 rounds and there is only like 200
It kept getting delayed thru FedEx for some reason
He thinks someone at FedEx stole it
It looks like it was relabeled
He contacted the ammo company and they are going to investigate and probably file a claim thru fedex

He contacted the ammo company and they are going to investigate and probably file a claim thru fedex

Looks like your bro aint the only one.

THE BIGGEST THIEVES WORK AT THESE SHIPPING PLACES.

Dumbass ammo companies fault. I've been worried AF about this happening to me. I got a bunch of CCI .22 and sure enough just like Federal stupid ***... right on BOTH sides of the box "CCI Ammunition" Bold Italics 56 font. As if the stickers arnt enough of a tell. Smfh
Just like Nikes dumb asses with the big swoosh on the side of the shipping boxes. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom