NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Went to a gun show yesterday. Couple takeaways...

1. They are TAXING on ammo. At the minimum prices are double what you’d find them for at retail stores (we already knew this but seeing it in person still gave me sticker shock). Everybody else walking around felt the same way.

2. There were hardly any pump action shotguns in the building. I saw two Mossberg Maverick 88’s that were $450 and I passed on em because they’re regular $200. I should have just gotten one.

3. I didn’t see any high end rifles like DD or anything but if you just needed an AR I feel like there were plenty of “budget” rifles to be had in the $700 range.

4. Pistol prices were marked up but they weren’t ridiculous. Glocks and the more hyped stuff (sig p365, g43x, etc) were hard to come by but there were plenty of other good guns at decent prices.

...Been eyeing the Canik tp9sfx. Held it yesterday and fell in love. Only reason I didn’t buy it on the spot is because I need a pump right now and I really would prefer a Glock 48 MOS for my next pistol. But if I can’t find a shotgun soon that Canik is a for sure cop.

Last edited:
ualreadyknow23 ualreadyknow23 ill send you a message the next time I come across a good deal on a 500 or 88.

ATM Gunprime has the 88 26" Field barrels for 300. a 18.5 inch barrel should only be 100.
but I justtt bought a 20 inch 7+1 FDE 88 from KYGunCo for 260 :nthat: were gone in an hour tho. its gunna be a wedding gift or id slide it to you , sry.

As far as the dude with 10 different box fed semis that dont say Benelli or Beretta...

"Beware of the man with only one gun, for he likely knows how to use it"

Not hating, the man enjoys shotguns imma let him cook. But he shoulda bough a quality one by now instead of 8 mid tier options haha unless hes outfitting an infantr... you can only use one at a time

that was my thought process behind my first and hopefully only rifle (id consider a long-range/hunting option)

im not trynna be that dude with 14 firearms you have to ditch if SHTF (or lug around like an ankle weight)

id rather carry useful ****.

do want to cop a scorpion for my partner but bruh, you can't find 9 mm, and when you can, I midaswell buy 2 boxes of rifle ammo

also, lets talk optics....

everyone tell me everything you know LMAO

cross eye dominant and astigmatism has me leaning toward a prism

As far as the dude with 10 different box fed semis that dont say Benelli or Beretta...

"Beware of the man with only one gun, for he likely knows how to use it"

Not hating, the man enjoys shotguns imma let him cook. But he shoulda bough a quality one by now instead of 8 mid tier options haha unless hes outfitting an infantr... you can only use one at a time
I read the vid as a progress post. Also, I’d take the versatility of the AR Shotgun over the best tactical shotgun. He swapped those uppers and mags in real time > 1min

Lol a .410 AR upper is silly in any kind of practical sense but like I said if he/or you like it. Cop that thang :nthat:

The only reason I could see to ever own one is if youre allowed to only own one firearm. Then for sure. Rifle/shotgun. Otherwise they're about zero applications I want a .410 shotgun pattern out of a AR. You use a 410 because you want something very small n light that can still scatter a pattern out there. ARs are light but not that light.

Last edited:
im a glass noob. i only use cheap scopes and dots.

not the one to be havin ACSS vs tremor 4 reticle convos and all that.

my philosophy is buy good enough. im not goin to war, so i dont a need a bombproof optic setup. if I buy somethin off Amazon or Optics Planet and use it and it keeps zero gettin banged around a little... Cool. good 2 go

that was my thought process behind my first and hopefully only rifle (id consider a long-range/hunting option)

im not trynna be that dude with 14 firearms you have to ditch if SHTF (or lug around like an ankle weight)

id rather carry useful ****.

10000% this.

one pistol, one AR pistol, one AR9, one shotgun. ready to be bagged if we need to move, and all my ammo is in cans.

switch shotty with some sort of longer range bolt for me....

extra pistol for the mrs (in addition to her pcc/pc ar)

making moves lmao

im a glass noob. i only use cheap scopes and dots.

not the one to be havin ACSS vs tremor 4 reticle convos and all that.

my philosophy is buy good enough. im not goin to war, so i dont a need a bombproof optic setup. if I buy somethin off Amazon or Optics Planet and use it and it keeps zero gettin banged around a little... Cool. good 2 go

not that im going to war but SHTF scenario midaswell get everything done now (again, considering this is a one off)

leaning toward a prism 1 or 2x with a QD mount.....so i can keep irons on (flipped down for backup)

That's kind of where I'm at right now. I want more cause why not... But I feel like I want to keep it to one a piece. I have my carry pistol, full size pistol, shotgun, my SHTF .22lr henry survival rifle, and AR 15. I think I need a long range rifle and I'm good

I like guns too much for that haha but I think it's a more than sound ideal. Just dont keep them all in the same place... anything could happen.

I sent my first vault to my pops crib with his dads Winchester 92 I restored, Marlin 795, Mossberg 500 and canik tp9.

I have an AR pistol that rolls around under the backseats. Inconvenient spot maybe but more convenient than being on some back country road MAGA checkpoint without it. Keep a complete system (pistol, rifle, shotgun) in the cabinet in my office and randoms in the upstairs cabinet. Plus a few sprinkled around. Wanna put another cabinet in the way back of the garage too so I'll have places for them all.

My next investment will be a 6.5 or .308 for when I need to reach out. Need to sell a 5.56 gun or two but waiting to maximize profits

Co-sign 6.5 or .308

6.5 is everywhere in abundance lmaooooo

I met a guy who had a semi auto 6.5 he ordered custom. It was supposed to be bolt action.

I couldn’t imagine shooting 6.5 semi

More than likely whatever you’re shooting at would run from the sound before you shot it lmaooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom