NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Busy week for me on the gun front. Picked up a H&K USP 40 and a Savage .22LR Mark IV this past week. Saw a great deal on a Glock 17 today when I went to go get some ammo but passed. Found out my uncle has 2 brand new Kimber 1911's that he is "Saving for a rainy day."

Great thread, good change of pace as most of the people I come across daily only want to talk about hunting rifles and revolvers.

Wow @ the full auto 1911... I'd like to shoot that if I had a chance. I love 1911 as a semi auto, but full auto and a 10 rd mag plus one in the chamber lol... wow heads will duck.

Well yesterday was my birthday. Pretty much spent it all day running around doing firearm related things. Renewed my handgund licence into a lifetime licence, Got those night sights installed on my compact, and my ammo was delivered all the same day! It was a good day.
pimp.gif

Its my first set of night sights....I thought my fiber optic sight was cool on my full size...these are great!

vs. fiber optic

And the 2k rounds of ammo I ordered.

My birthday was great!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Well yesterday was my birthday. Pretty much spent it all day running around doing firearm related things. Renewed my handgund licence into a lifetime licence, Got those night sights installed on my compact, and my ammo was delivered all the same day! It was a good day.
pimp.gif

Its my first set of night sights....I thought my fiber optic sight was cool on my full size...these are great!

vs. fiber optic

And the 2k rounds of ammo I ordered.

My birthday was great!
pimp.gif

m&p's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait till i get the .45 acp version....btw nice pics elder wish i could of attended that
eek.gif

im try to send you that email asap been real busy with work man. oh and team always strapped
laugh.gif
, just a suggestion

new to this thread and looking to buy my first legal handgun soon.

looking to get something cheap and reliable, ive been eyeing this Smith & Wesson Sigma Series 9mm

havent heard too many bad things about it except the trigger pull is kind of long, i went to Gander Mountain and handle it for a mins really thinking of just buying it to start.

Jd3772000 I see you like S&W those are nice up there, do you have any input on the Sigma Series 9mm or .40? im leaning more towards the 9mm tho, any help is appreciated. thanks

cris77stan for a gun first pistol look for a police trade in Glock 23; cheap and reliable, what more could you want.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

do you have a custom textured backstrap on the the full size .40?

Yes I do....from this guy right here. Its very nice. I would like to get the rest done but I dont want to be without my main piece for a long period of time. I ordered the backstrap from him.

http://burwellguns.com/index.htm

cris77stan......get the m&p and dont look back, or the SD line is even better than the sigma.  Ive seen too many front sights fly off the sigma's.

Im looking for better pivot and takedown pins for my AR...the ones from my dpms lpk suck. Im leaning towards throwing clevis pins in there, but im having trouble finding the correct size. Anyone know where I can get better pivot and takedown pins? Preferably without needeing the detent springs

Nice war belt and chest rig. smoke ya later, is your cousin a contractor or mil?

army, doing PSD in baghdad. attache to a sniper team. weird thing is he bought it all himself from tactical tailor. for around 500$ 

That's not too odd. A lot of people who deploy purchase their own gear. They'd rather pay extra for the quality than be stuck with the crappy issue gear.

which is better between the Glock 26 & the Beretta Px4 Storm SC?
I preferably want a silver slide @ the top...

i'm looking to purchase a pistol soon.  i've made my mind up on a .45, but am not too sure on which one i want to go with though.  i like really these...

Ruger P345
chinap345-1.jpg

or the Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion
1911-Scorpion-Detail-R.jpg

does anyone own or have range time firing one of these, and could let me know what you think about them?

I have some exp with the Ruger P95 which is a 9mm, but the pistol is very good for the price. I'm guessing the P345 is almost the same in ergonomics as the P95. I dont think you can go wrong with that Ruger. Sig's 1911s are pretty pricey you can get a Kimber Custom II depending on your needs/wants in a handgun.

Whats going on Gent's? Recent pickup. Used FNP-9, came with 3-16 round mags, hard case, extra backstrap, and blackhawk OWB kydex holster. Paid $450, maybe a little more than i should have, but the FNP 9 is discontinued, and the FDE color is hard  Shout out to the good folks over @ VA Arms Co in Manassas VA (had some issues with my new license and secondary ID they helped me work through). If your in Northern VA, you should definitely check them out, they're also a class III dealer with SBR's and suppressors in stock. Lot's of rifles and guages in stock and fair prices for NOVA.

e7cxoj.jpg

God I need SCAR 17 or FN FNAR in my life
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom