NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

With the 10th selection in the 2008 NFL draft, the New Orleans Saints select... Michael Jenkins, Corner from South Florida

610x.jpg

With Jason David being less affective against the pass than a hole in a zone in 2007, there is both literally and figuratively a big gap to fill at CB for theSaints. Michael Jenkins brings good size and speed to the Saints secondary as well as 2 kidneys . A 4.40 40 time and good natural cover skills, Jenkins cancome in and offer a solid contribution on defense. Although he is not anything of a ballhawk, and somewhat weak in run support, Jenkins will help the teamimmediately on defense as well as on special teams.

His Mother

[tupac] but you and I know whats goin on.... [/tupac]
laugh.gif

Mayo..

ILB in Tampa 2....OLB elsewhere???

the boy can play every LB position, He did it at UT. and excelled.
He played OLB his 1st two yrs and moved inside last yr outta necessity.
If he stayed another yr, he'd be top LB prospect w/o a doubt but he'd also risked injury.

Jenkins is from South Florida Mr. Saints GM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

His Mother

[tupac] but you and I know whats goin on.... [/quote]
laugh.gif

Mayo..

ILB in Tampa 2....OLB elsewhere???

the boy can play every LB position, He did it at UT. and excelled.
He played OLB his 1st two yrs and moved inside last yr outta necessity.
If he stayed another yr, he'd be top LB prospect w/o a doubt but he'd also risked injury.

yeah yeah yeah

you also said R. Bush would be dominating the league, and taking Mario over Bush was a terrible idea.

you also said R. Bush would be dominating the league, and taking Mario over Bush was a terrible idea.
Dude, U be straight fibbin on me.
smh.gif
this the 2nd time in like 2 days
roll.gif

but Taking Mario was a bad decision. they still aint scorin. no matter how many stops in the AFC south Mario helps them get.
they still dont have a RB who can score or get 1st downs. so unless Andre Johnson scores damn near all the time, they still wont win with Mario gettin doubledigit sacks.
I bet they finish last again in that division, I'll screen cap it so we wont see no more Wizard fabrications.

mortensen_chris_c.jpg

*Chris Mortensen in the house*
Boomer: Mort i hear you got some trade news for us
Mort: ya boomer the titans are talking to a team with a pick between 11-15 to move up and Draft Desean jackson. Jeff Fisher has been working the phones allmorning to get him

a561544ba14866568e690889b4f92cc7b91f0c6.pjpg
*Sean Salisbury via satellite*
Sean: Hey Boom, does anybody even know I'm gone?
Boomer: Sean quit sending my PA pictures of your testicles.
Sean: {slurring speech and beginning to break down} @!$+ !$!! +$+% @!$+ +$+% !$!! @!$+ !$!! @!$+
Boomer: The Buffalo Bills are on the clock.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dude, U be straight fibbin on me.
smh.gif
this the 2nd time in like 2 days
roll.gif

but Taking Mario was a bad decision. they still aint scorin. no matter how many stops in the AFC south Mario helps them get.
they still dont have a RB who can score or get 1st downs. so unless Andre Johnson scores damn near all the time, they still wont win with Mario gettin double digit sacks.
I bet they finish last again in that division, I'll screen cap it so we wont see no more Wizard fabrications.

laugh.gif
ehh oh well. if i'm wrong i'm wrong. too bad the recordsdon't go back to like 06 or something.

Negro, I aint got no problem admitting Im wrong, but u pilin up alotta BS up on my tab.

Like i was wrong when i said like 5 qbs was goin round 1, who knew these pricks would have some of the worst sr bowls and pro days in the history of football.
Im wrong enough on my own to not need you to supersize that shti @**$@

vanderbilt type dude, I mma have to slide thru there and Cecil Collins your dorm room closet
roll.gif

all i remember is you were all on the teet of Reggie Bush. not to say i didn't think he would be the #*%% either.

the only reason why i said that is because you made that Demeco Ryans comment. it's all good, i like %*%%%$+ with you.

watching you get mad is one of the more funnier things on this board.

have fun doing that. i ain't got no closet door, just a damn showercurtain
roll.gif

Cecil The Diesel would just rather open a bedroom window, crawl through and fondle your chick while she sleeps than take a dump in your closet. Never forgetthe 86 yard scamper he rattled off for me on the 1st play of the Super Bowl in Madden 2000 to bring the title back to Miami against the ********. For thatCecil I am truly greatful.

%++*%@ are gonna come at you all sideways and #+%# just to see if you are on your game

making comments like yo Torry Holt isn't even a top 20 WR in the league right now.

and i dont respect people who played at UCF.

and my personal favorite, Marshall Faulk was nice, but i rather have Trung Candidate.

roll.gif
The Wizard wrote:

%++*%@ are gonna come at you all sideways and #+%# just to see if you are on your game

making comments like yo Torry Holt isn't even a top 20 WR in the league right now.

and i dont respect people who played at UCF.

and my personal favorite, Marshall Faulk was nice, but i rather have Trung Candidate.

stop sucking up to him wiz(NH)
laugh.gif

but plz tell me where someone said that at
eek.gif
roll.gif

The comment should have been "i dont respet people who got no PT at UCF"

Back
Top Bottom