NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

laugh.gif

**Looks back and Checks BS degree on the wall in my office**

ok ,
laugh.gif
's again

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
The Wizard wrote:

%++*%@ are gonna come at you all sideways and #+%# just to see if you are on your game

making comments like yo Torry Holt isn't even a top 20 WR in the league right now.

and i dont respect people who played at UCF.

and my personal favorite, Marshall Faulk was nice, but i rather have Trung Candidate.

stop sucking up to him wiz(NH)
laugh.gif

but plz tell me where someone said that at
eek.gif
roll.gif

The comment should have been "i dont respet people who got no PT at UCF"

nah someone was on some oh just because you played D1 and such such doesnt mean that you know everything.

nah Gunna's a cool %@@%%, and its funny as hell when he gets defensive. and he was on Reggie Bush's jock when he first came on the league. i'mstanding by that lol.

I still Dig Pres.
He got potential to tear @$@% up, but he a hesitant $!+%@$*+$%##. and Sean Peyton stay on that gimmick/draw play @$@%

would u be shocked if Reg scored 10 Tubs and had a 1000 yrds rushing and another 700 receiving?
I wouldnt, he has that skill set to do it.

People got extra carried away tho sayin he was better than Faulk, or next Gale Sayers

If he stops thinking and just plays, he's gona be fine...and yeah, Payton aint really helpin matters with him

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I still Dig Pres.
He got potential to tear %!#% up, but he a hesitant %$#*+$@+##*%. and Sean Peyton stay on that gimmick/draw play %!#%

hold up, time out.
you came at me attacking me when you just agreed with both points i made.

you said you thought Bush would tear the league up, and he hasn't and Mario over Bush was a mistake, and you still feel that way. so where did i makesomething up. all i said is that you called both of those, and they haven't come to fruition yet.

yeah Bush could do that and i think he will if he gets to tote the rock primarily, the thing is who's gonna be the starting TB next year

I just said potentially, I aint never said he was gonna tear down the league.

but back to commish...
theres a trade

Seattle (TrillpinoTrapstar) gets:

******** 1st Round Pick
and
******** 3rd Round Pick

******** (TheGift23) get:

Seattle 1st Round Pick
and
Seattle 2nd Round Pick

which by the way, made no sense at all but *shrugs*

Sterling-Sharpe.jpg

*Mr Sharp Checking in*

Ricky Walters must be rolling over in his grave

Why would you give up a 2nd round pick to move up 4 spots in the middle of a draft?

I don't know about yall, but I, as a Texan fan, would still really like Reggie Bush right about now.. We've gone from Johnathan Wells to Stacey mack toDomanick Davis to Wali Lundy to Echemandu to Ron Dayne to Ahman Green to Ron Dayne again and lastly to Chris Brown.. I mean my dang on goodness.. We couldactually have a combo if we get a frigging franchise back.. not some used up condiment.

And Mario is good, don't get me wrong.. But, how are we going to answer against the Colts, Jags, and Titans w/o scoring some friggin points or at leasthaving a decent ground game.. Thats why we have Nowitness in that war room right now.. I expect nothing but perfection this time around to elevate ourfranchise... We need you to put some sense in Kubiak...

Nowitness: "You think we should nab Mendenhall at 18?"
Kubiak: " What!? Why? Deuce McAllister will probably be available next year"
kubiak.jpg
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

i think the Ravens may want Matt Ryan now

Na. He wasn't going to play in 4+ games. Troy Smith is the future, not Mcnair or Boller.

But you never know who is left round 2
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

still looking to move ryan and get back into the first round.

Mcjays is saying on ESPN i should have gotten Ryan.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
i like my guy
pimp.gif

The Texans offer of a 1st and 3rd to get to 11 is still on the table, Mossy...
laugh.gif

1420E677208560_Large.jpg

"This is Sal Paolantonio at the Meadowlands. (Yes, the Meadowlands. ESPN has just had me set up camp here 24/7/365. I live down there in the far end zonewith the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa.)

Not only does the Jets' offense still suck...but I'm hearing rumors that Atlanta might be looking to trade back into the 1st if there's a QBavailable. They don't know what the hell they're doing in Atlanta...so the guy they might be targeting could be Brian Brohm, Joe Flacco, or KyleWright. Stay tuned."

Nah, the next pick needs to happen before I hit the road tomorrow or I'll asign a pick.
If u gonna be busy, just pm me who u want,
smh.gif
this guy been sittin on this pick since 4pm
And he posted in here ...

Fine, I still hold the rights to my pick, but let other people start picking.

Nobody I want is worth taking at 11 anyway.

So my time has expired, get on with the 12th pick, and anytime I want to I will intervine and make my selection
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom