NT's NFL MOCK Participation Draft - Round 2: Bills are up (ravens skipped)

2 vols

and yea that Seahawks pick is questionable considering they just signed 2 RBs to go with Morris already.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

2 vols

and yea that Seahawks pick is questionable considering they just signed 2 RBs to go with Morris already.

It dont matter Stewart gonna be chillin in the training room
pimp.gif
collecting that pay check.

mortensen_chris_c.jpg

*mort checking in*

There is talk out there that some team is talking with the titans about moving back into the 1st round.

With the 23rd selection, the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh

A big and powerful right tackle, Otah should man the line for our team for the next 10-15 years.
He isa prototypical right tackle and although he has only played football for 5 years, he has the athleticism, ability, and potential to be a Pro Bowl tackle. BigBen was sacked 55 times last year, including 6 in the playoff loss to Jacksonville, so shoring up the offensive line is a big priority in this year'sdraft.

so you post my message to you but still put the titans are up in the title? come on gunna you ant THAT dumb
roll.gif

I didnt get confirmation from the Dolphins Owner.
the @##+!* msg title had me cryin , B Made N
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Eww Cason?!?!?!
U coulda got him in round 2

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif

Eww Cason?!?!?!
U coulda got him in round 2

Easily...

That my friend, It what we call a reach.
I probably rushed my pick a little, but in the draft isn't that what they do? All the top CB's are gone so people start flooding in tradeoffers to go in and get at least one good one. I saw a guy I liked, I went in and got him before someone else could do it.

But, if Bill did this trade of two seconds for a first, I would want him fired ASAP. No joke.

laugh.gif
Gift got his MSPaint on!

List of some of best players still available in the draft

Ray Rice
Chris Johnson
Jamaal Charles
Kevin Smith
Matt Forte
Brian Brohm
Jon Flacco
Chad Henne
Limas Sweed
Earl Bennett
Malcolm Kelly
Kenny Phillips
Felix Jones
Reggie Smith
Dan Connor
Justin King
James hardy
mario Manigham
gosder cherilous
Sam Baker
Kentwan Balmer
Pat Sims
trevor Laws

WOW Cason going at #24
eek.gif
eek.gif
As a Packer fan i would have loved to snatch him up at 30... itll be interesting to see whos left in this draft...

Giving up #32 overall and another second for Cason though? damn... definitely didnt see that coming

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Mike, ill trade with you to get back in the 1st round.

let me hold 2 of those number 2's lol.
eek.gif
ummmmmmmmmmm HELL NO
laugh.gif

and since the jags are up gunna you cant get your boomer on and tell us who they going to pick in this years draft?

Low key I still want back in the first

Lito and my second to get back in the first

I think I want Omar outside not sure though.

Thats the third need but the best player on the board.

son its a good **% deal. there is a lot of value in the 1st round. alot of value you can't get with those 2nd round pick. i don't care if it'sright behind my pick

i want to trade out of the 1st round, preferably to the middle of the 2nd round.

Gunna, how many rounds are we doing?

I havent talked to D since beginning of Bowl games, and back then he said Groves

He hasnt been in Orlando and Ive been on the move. Ill catch up with him before the draft .

but Im hearing OT alot, from Media in Florida. *shrugs*
But my dude is in the personel dept, and last yr in Nov he told me they were gonna do what it takes to get Nelson, and he was right, trade and all.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Low key I still want back in the first

Lito and my second to get back in the first

I think I want Omar outside not sure though.

Thats the third need but the best player on the board.

I'll make that deal with you, if you throw in a 4th.

Yo I don't think Stewart missed a game this year, BUT he was nicked up all year once again. I wouldn't necessarily call Stewart"injury-prone", that term could be applied to him given the number of injuries he's had and how often he's had to play hurt, but he'snever really had a "bad" injury. He started and finished every season, it was the bruises in between that made him look injury prone. I'm notquite sure how someone who put up 1750 last season is suddenly the Michael Bush of this draft but whatever
laugh.gif

Lito, a second and a fourth?

HELL NO.

If you telling me at the beginning of the draft that you will take Lito off my hands for a 3rd ( undervalued anyway) why would I trade a second a third and afourth for number 31 overall?

Originally Posted by The Wizard

I'll give you a 3rd rounder for Lito. The Falcons got a 2nd and 5th for D'Angelo Hall, and Hall is two years younger than Lito. You have an abundance of CB's and I don't think you can pay all 3, so I think a 3rd is a reasonable offer.
I aint getting did this year im doing my homework.

Back
Top Bottom