NT's "True" Hollywood Stories (athletes, too)...post up anything you got that's funny.

Not sure if serious ...
But my ex and her friends are gymnast. They're also friends with nastia liukin. She was staying with them for a few days. I was chillin over there one day and had some honey roasted peanuts. Nastia goes "hey can I have some of your nuts?" Immediately had the spongebob grin and say of course. Till this day I joke w my ex telling her "nastia ate my nuts"
If she's not still dating Evan Lysacek, hook it up, brotha. Had a crush on her since the 2008 Games, and now Jordyn in the most recent 2012 Olympics.

do basketball players get paid to show up places? now that i think about it, i would imagine they dont
maybe thats why they want to be rappers, rappers get paid to show up places, but pro ball players make more money

Not sure if serious ...

But my ex and her friends are gymnast. They're also friends with nastia liukin. She was staying with them for a few days. I was chillin over there one day and had some honey roasted peanuts. Nastia goes "hey can I have some of your nuts?" Immediately had the spongebob grin and say of course. Till this day I joke w my ex telling her "nastia ate my nuts"

She was throwing the P at you my G

A few years back I was at the W hotel in Westwood doing an interview with the diplomats with a friend and when we first got there Scarface hops out of a tour bus looks up at me(he's short as hell) and says his verse from "smile for me" with Pac in this real reverend type tone and then he goes into the lobby. We head up the elevator to Cam's room and him and Juelz are smoking to this day the biggest blunt I've seen in my life. It was literally a cigar stuffed with tree's. So we chop it up for a moment and we decide to go by the pool and chop it. We all get into the elevator and Cams P.R. snatches the blunt from him and then Freaky Zeeky comes running down the hall yelling, "hold up hold up" Freaky gets on the elevator daps all of us up and starts singing at the top of his lungs some Kelly Price or some ****. The elevator is dead silent and Zeek is just pouring his heart out singing in an elevator packed with people. We get by the pool and Cam pulls out another blunt and him and Juelz order strawberry daquiri's (I will never forget how funny that **** was). Juelz is super rude to the server and ask him to go pick the strawberries himself because he is mexican. We are all lounging and I look around the pool and see Kevin Spacey sitting down alone and a gay dude walks up to him and puts a little dog on his lap( I swear to god in heaven I couldnt make this **** up) So we are chopping it and by this time Cam is blown and just staring at me like he wants to catch my fade or some ****. The dude is gone! Out of nowhere ask me if i liked, "Come home with me" and I told him yea. Juelz starts laughing and Freaky gets up and tries to spark a convo with Spacey about "The usual suspects" and Kevin answers back in the most femine voice. Cam looks over his right shoulder and yells to Spacey, "Yo you SUSPECT DOGGIE"! I will never forget how pissed off the PR. chick got. She took the weed the drinks and everything and Cam just randomly started asking us what there was to get into tonight. Them dudes were hilarious as hell. Jim Jones was quiet tho. This was before the classic known as "Diplomatic Immunity" came out btw.

Freaky gets up and tries to spark a convo with Spacey about "The usual suspects" and Kevin answers back in the most femine voice. Cam looks over his right shoulder and yells to Spacey, "Yo you SUSPECT DOGGIE"!
roll.gif

Spacey might the most obvious gay dude in Hollywood that's still in the closet.

That *****'s closet door is made of glass.

Used to smoke out with Cliff Lee back in the day. His cousin is a friend of mine and he's still a huge pothead to this day. Likes to get baked and go duck hunting haha

Couple times I met some Pistons players

Fathers Day (I was like 10 or so) my dad and I went to play putt-putt at a local place. My dad tapped me as we were walking back like "Anthony...that's Isiah Thomas" We went up and said hi and I asked him for an autograph. Dude was there with his kids and without even blinking was like "sure" signed my tshirt for me and we went about our day. Very cool experience that I'll never forget.

A year later I was at a summer adult rec league game with my dad watching his friend play and Lindsey Hunter was on the other team. Said hi to him, did my "I love the Pistons!" thing and watched him play the rest of the game.

My dad worked for Comcast when I was younger and one of their summer events was at Joe Dumars Fieldhouse when it first opened. I was walking to the bathroom and saw Joe sitting at a table talking to someone like he was a regular dude. Stopped, said hi, got an autograph and went back to throwing water balloons.

Only negative experience I've ever had was in 2007. My girlfriend got us tickets to a Bulls/Pistons game in Chicago so we went for the weekend and were checking out NikeTown. In comes Rasheed Wallace, Lindsey Hunter, and a couple other people. After meeting Hunter I had been a HUGE fan so naturally my girl was too. We got geeked to get a picture with them and I was like "Sheed, we're Pistons fans visiting from Detroit, can we get a picture with you guys?" And he looks at us right in the eye and goes "Naw dog, I'm here to shop just like you." I've never felt so corny in my life :smh:

:lol: @ Sheed making you feel corny....but don't feel bad. Sometimes they just want to go out without being bothered (knowing that won't happen) but when they tell a fan no it comes off rude whether they mean it to be or not

I have too many funny stories because I work in the industry but I can't tell because its against the code and they're personal. Ya'll would be surprised who lurks on here........

don't let the gay illuminati hold you back. keep them stories coming.

A few years back I was at the W hotel in Westwood doing an interview with the diplomats with a friend and when we first got there Scarface hops out of a tour bus looks up at me(he's short as hell) and says his verse from "smile for me" with Pac in this real reverend type tone and then he goes into the lobby. We head up the elevator to Cam's room and him and Juelz are smoking to this day the biggest blunt I've seen in my life. It was literally a cigar stuffed with tree's. So we chop it up for a moment and we decide to go by the pool and chop it. We all get into the elevator and Cams P.R. snatches the blunt from him and then Freaky Zeeky comes running down the hall yelling, "hold up hold up" Freaky gets on the elevator daps all of us up and starts singing at the top of his lungs some Kelly Price or some ****. The elevator is dead silent and Zeek is just pouring his heart out singing in an elevator packed with people. We get by the pool and Cam pulls out another blunt and him and Juelz order strawberry daquiri's (I will never forget how funny that **** was). Juelz is super rude to the server and ask him to go pick the strawberries himself because he is mexican. We are all lounging and I look around the pool and see Kevin Spacey sitting down alone and a gay dude walks up to him and puts a little dog on his lap( I swear to god in heaven I couldnt make this **** up) So we are chopping it and by this time Cam is blown and just staring at me like he wants to catch my fade or some ****. The dude is gone! Out of nowhere ask me if i liked, "Come home with me" and I told him yea. Juelz starts laughing and Freaky gets up and tries to spark a convo with Spacey about "The usual suspects" and Kevin answers back in the most femine voice. Cam looks over his right shoulder and yells to Spacey, "Yo you SUSPECT DOGGIE"! I will never forget how pissed off the PR. chick got. She took the weed the drinks and everything and Cam just randomly started asking us what there was to get into tonight. Them dudes were hilarious as hell. Jim Jones was quiet tho. This was before the classic known as "Diplomatic Immunity" came out btw.

bein a dipset fan that i am this story is awesome.

thanks

damn this was some years ago, WISE i thought you were around my age? 1985?

Last edited:
-Disclaimer I am Weeknd stan: At any rate Went to Seattle to visit some friends and go to the concert. While waiting in line XO bus pulls up and I see someone sneak out the back with some crazy hair and a fitted headed towards the Pike Peak's Place Market. Everyone realizes it's the Weeknd and rushes him. I wait for things to cool down and stroll through the market and BAM!!! run right into him. Asked for a pic and security declined, but he was like no homie is cool. Talked for a few, dapped me up and was mad humble. Still the best concert I have ever been to. 

-Been a spur's fan since i was a little kid. So my parent's take me to a Spur's game for my B-Day. Must of been a sunday or something cause we get done pretty early and go to Ruth and Chris Steak house afterwards. I was pretty much sick this whole weekend with the flu so I was throwing up constantly, probably shouldnt have been out of the house. At any rate while at dinner my Dad points out Doc Rivers having dinner a few tables away. We go over there explain it's my birthday and we're huge fans etc, in the process of me getting his autograph i throw up everywhere on the table, in his lap etc. My parent's are straight embarassed apologizing etc. When I had ambitions of playing in the NBA i always wanted to go up to him and be like remember me Doc? No... the kid who puked in your lap? 

-Few weekends ago decided to mix some stuff that I shouldn't. At any rate I'm on cloud 9 at this point and I leave the girl I was in the hotel with to go get some more condoms and drinks. I decide to pass the club real quick as I am in down town Denver and everything is in a block radius of each other. Step in my favorite club real quick and I see Ty Lawson just chilling all regular. So i go over there all groupie status trying to make regular convo etc and the girl i left in the hotel starts sending provocative pics and videos telling me to hurry back. Him sitting next to me ask what that's all about? Knowing this chick is a set out and wanting the story  I tell him bring his boys and a few chicks back we can make it a party. He talks to his security for a sec and then they basically come over and tell me to please back away. Basically got kicked out of the club for no reason and then almost lost the jumpoff for taking so long.

-Few weekends ago decided to mix some stuff that I shouldn't. At any rate I'm on cloud 9 at this point and I leave the girl I was in the hotel with to go get some more condoms and drinks. I decide to pass the club real quick as I am in down town Denver and everything is in a block radius of each other. Step in my favorite club real quick and I see Ty Lawson just chilling all regular. So i go over there all groupie status trying to make regular convo etc and the girl i left in the hotel starts sending provocative pics and videos telling me to hurry back. Him sitting next to me ask what that's all about? Knowing this chick is a set out and wanting the story I tell him bring his boys and a few chicks back we can make it a party. He talks to his security for a sec and then they basically come over and tell me to please back away. Basically got kicked out of the club for no reason and then almost lost the jumpoff for taking so long.

..Bruh..

So much wrong...

Like I said mixed somethings i shouldn't have, and just took me out of a zone that I was no way prepared for. Needless to say I haven't touched drugs since.

LOLLLL @ Pip for falling for that. Good heavens.
1. Coaching basketball class. Our 'teacher' was the head coach of Haskell Nations so he was close to Coach Self. The class was full of basketball and football players. 10 minutes into class we are watching some game film and I happen to look back and I happen to catch Russell Robinson sneaking into class on all fours, basically crawling into his chair so he won't get noticed. I laughed for years telling that story. R2 was a cool cat though.
2. Same basketball class- we happened to have Coach Self as our guest speaker. He is about to start talking and he looks up into the class and says, 'Hey Coach, isn't Brady Morningstar suppose to be in this class?' Coach was like, yes sir I think he is suppose to be Coach. Self looks up and says, Sherron isn't your boy suppose to be in class today? Sherron is like, 'Uhh yeahhh I think sooo. Self was like, interesting- we will have to talk about that at practice today.
3. Lived in the athlete dorm for three years and saw some of the most random, hilarious things. So during the summer before they did renovations to the rooms the windows in the living rooms didn't have screens. So all the basketball players decide they are going to throw water balloons at everyone. Rod Stewart, Mario, Darnell, Darrell, & Rush all day would just sit in the room facing the walkway into the apartments, turn off the lights and chuck water balloons at people. So one night they are doing this and there happens to be this 5 ft. Chinese exchange student walking into the apartments. I'm like no way are they going to do it. I'm not going to say who did it but she just got nailed right in the face by a water balloon.
4. Outside of a bar in Lawrence. Its last call and I'm hanging out w/ Rush and his boys from KC. Rush is just walking around getting daps from random people till he notices a party bus across the street. Dude literally climbs up the wheel well and tries climb through the window to get on the bus because there is some girl on a stripper pole. So basically myself and CJ Giles had to pull Rush off the bus and take him home.
5. So I happen to be looking out my window and I notice the basketball team headed to the Fieldhouse because they were about to leave for a road trip. Darrell Arthur is walking by himself and just as he is about to cross the street he slips on some ice and when I say slipped I mean he BIT it hard, like both feet up in the air falling. I thought for sure I was gonna watch the game later and they were going to talk about how Shady had to miss tonights game due to an undisclosed injury. But dude picked himself off the ground. Looked around to make sure no one saw him and headed on his way.
That is just a sample of the stories I have from living in Lawrence during those years. All those guys were cool dudes. Darnell, Rush, Rio, Sherron, Brady, Darrell, Rod..etc

You lucky, lucky man. I dapped up Kevin Young outside memorial stadium, saw t.rob and withey a lot near anschutz last year. I wish I lived in the towers :frown: McCollum isn't cutting it anymore. Rock chalk

Oh yea, me and a bunch of homies were on campus last year at this place called the cave under the oread(a hotel of sorts on jayhawk blvd) Asher Roth was supposed to be there so we headed there to watch some march madness with him (weren't really expecting to, just expecting to see him) well long story short we end up kickin it with him and he even offered to let us in his show free of charge which is dope as ****. He's really down to earth and cool as ****. We get to the show and the lady tells us our names arent on the list (we typed them into his iphone ourselves) so we're blown as **** and head back to the dorms andmy boy ben tweets Asher and he actually replies saying something along the lines of "my bad g, were late to the venue but were on the way now" so we go back to the granada and sure enough 5 tickets at the box office for us. We though he played us hard or just got too drunk and forgot. Either way is was a *****in night and awesome show

dapped up mac miller and lil b at section 8, dapped up nickatina at a show here in lawrence.

Good times in Lawrence

Last edited:

-Disclaimer I am Weeknd stan: At any rate Went to Seattle to visit some friends and go to the concert. While waiting in line XO bus pulls up and I see someone sneak out the back with some crazy hair and a fitted headed towards the Pike Peak's Place Market. Everyone realizes it's the Weeknd and rushes him. I wait for things to cool down and stroll through the market and BAM!!! run right into him. Asked for a pic and security declined, but he was like no homie is cool. Talked for a few, dapped me up and was mad humble. Still the best concert I have ever been to. 

-Been a spur's fan since i was a little kid. So my parent's take me to a Spur's game for my B-Day. Must of been a sunday or something cause we get done pretty early and go to Ruth and Chris Steak house afterwards. I was pretty much sick this whole weekend with the flu so I was throwing up constantly, probably shouldnt have been out of the house. At any rate while at dinner my Dad points out Doc Rivers having dinner a few tables away. We go over there explain it's my birthday and we're huge fans etc, in the process of me getting his autograph i throw up everywhere on the table, in his lap etc. My parent's are straight embarassed apologizing etc. When I had ambitions of playing in the NBA i always wanted to go up to him and be like remember me Doc? No... the kid who puked in your lap? 

-Few weekends ago decided to mix some stuff that I shouldn't. At any rate I'm on cloud 9 at this point and I leave the girl I was in the hotel with to go get some more condoms and drinks. I decide to pass the club real quick as I am in down town Denver and everything is in a block radius of each other. Step in my favorite club real quick and I see Ty Lawson just chilling all regular. So i go over there all groupie status trying to make regular convo etc and the girl i left in the hotel starts sending provocative pics and videos telling me to hurry back. Him sitting next to me ask what that's all about? Knowing this chick is a set out and wanting the story  I tell him bring his boys and a few chicks back we can make it a party. He talks to his security for a sec and then they basically come over and tell me to please back away. Basically got kicked out of the club for no reason and then almost lost the jumpoff for taking so long.
Bruh... With alldo respect aren't ja lil too old to b asking for pics and autographs. If I see a celeb
( I see them almost erry day) I just let them b. haven't had an autograph or pic in years.

Back
Top Bottom