NT's "True" Hollywood Stories (athletes, too)...post up anything you got that's funny.

Nothing too crazy. Christmas night 2007, me and my then girl friend went to go watch National Treasure 2 at Tinseltown in Fayetteville, GA (for my ATL heads). The theater is pretty desolate, but there was a guy sitting in our row wearing a hoodie. I noticed dude had a ring on shining heavy. Turns out it was Ludacris. Watching National Treasure 2. Alone on Christmas night.

Nothing too crazy. Christmas night 2007, me and my then girl friend went to go watch National Treasure 2 at Tinseltown in Fayetteville, GA (for my ATL heads). The theater is pretty desolate, but there was a guy sitting in our row wearing a hoodie. I noticed dude had a ring on shining heavy. Turns out it was Ludacris. Watching National Treasure 2. Alone on Christmas night.

:rofl:

No way. 

I've been to that theater too. 
roll.gif

Lowkey ya'll are killing me with how ya'll are telling these stories. The punchlines are on point. 

So me and another NTer and his brother are waiting in line in Winston Salem NC for the Lebron Entourage's last year and it was night after Wake had just played Georgia Tech in Basketball. Wake ended up losing by 25-30. Anyways Ari Stewart was in line with us wearing all his Wake **** just trying to get someone to notice him. Only 1 person in line spoke to him briefly. He had a horrible game the night before, running clueless on the court, hitting the side of the backboard TWICE on 3pt attempts, playing like complete trash(he transferred to USC and is eligible this year)

We get inside the store and the shipment apparently didn't arrive yet so he's talking to the cashier and the NTer's brother starts talking to him, asked if he played for Wake and all this.

All of a sudden the dude's brother says "I bet i could ball you up last night. I saw you play, you're trash"

Stewart replies all depressed "You probably could"

Dude was expecting him to sing his praise or something :lol:

sat behind Hubert Davis at the NCAA tournament a few years back, he was with his wife and kids in the TTU section with her family. I think her brother was a manager on the staff, this was still when Bob Knight was there.

I've heard plenty of stories about Wake players smashing high school broads, including cp3.

There was this one time where Harvey Hale who used to play for Wake was at this party his senior year and tried to hit on these high school girls and he walked up and introduced himself saying he played on the team and all this. One girl didn't hesitate and said "***** I don't know you" :rofl:

roll.gif

I've met Zab Judah at a Jersey mall. Nobody really recognized him to be honest. Dude was shopping with the family.

That Matt Leinart story is epic
If that Kat dennings story is true, I have nothing but hate for you..

Closest I got to celebriy yambs was me smashing some chick who eneded up being a 2nd teamm all american bball player. Shorty plays in europe now but had a cup of coffee in the WNBA. Whenever her team came to town, I woul dhit her up and sat behind the bench for one of her games. Felt like a celebrity. A bunch of the Knicks players were like 10 feet from me watching the game as well.

First post on my new account, here is my true story. Last Aug. my pops passed away so I flew out to MD for the service. After it was done, I was of course in a bad mood and had to fly back out west. Sitting at my gate at BWI airport waiting for my Southwest Airlines flight, I was reading and playing music as loud as possible just to block out the world. With that said, I still hear 3 dudes clearly through my headphones giggling and talking loudly like it was just them, I look up like 
mad.gif
. To my surprise one of them looks vaguely familiar. The tension on my face eases some and I ask one of them, "Hey are you Andre Miller (Pg of the Denver Nuggets)?" He says back, "Yeah." Without hesitation I say, "Damb that NBA Lockout is hitting you hard huh brah? His two friends start
roll.gif
 and saying "I told you" and ****! Dude was not amused by the comment about him flying Southwest, but neither was I about him and his boys messing up my quiet place lol. Truth be told, I'm proud of Andre Miller protecting dat dere nba check 
pimp.gif
. The End. 

First post on my new account, here is my true story. Last Aug. my pops passed away so I flew out to MD for the service. After it was done, I was of course in a bad mood and had to fly back out west. Sitting at my gate at BWI airport waiting for my Southwest Airlines flight, I was reading and playing music as loud as possible just to block out the world. With that said, I still hear 3 dudes clearly through my headphones giggling and talking loudly like it was just them, I look up like 
mad.gif
. To my surprise one of them looks vaguely familiar. The tension on my face eases some and I ask one of them, "Hey are you Andre Miller (Pg of the Denver Nuggets)?" He says back, "Yeah." Without hesitation I say, "Damb that NBA Lockout is hitting you hard huh brah? His two friends start
roll.gif
 and saying "I told you" and ****! Dude was not amused by the comment about him flying Southwest, but neither was I about him and his boys messing up my quiet place lol. Truth be told, I'm proud of Andre Miller protecting dat dere nba check 
pimp.gif
. The End. 
Should've told him he had a basic game

:rofl: @ vince young spendin 6k at one time at damn tgi fridays & 5k a week at the cheesecake factory...but yea i remember when t.o. used to stay in sandstone estates in lithonia & he used to let everybody come hoop at his house & be givin everybody gatorades & ****

Last edited:
Way too many to name but the most recent...me and another NT'er was at the Hooters in Santa Monica watching Heat/Thunder Gm 1 when we noticed we were sitting right next to Jon Gruden. Dude was getting WASTED...tricking on some blonde chick and a bunch of other flunkies. We cross paths with him on the way to the bathroom and my homie daps him up and I have this thing about being anti-starstruck so I was gonna just give him the brothaman head nod and keep it moving. I guess he thought I was going to extend my hand to dap him up so he extended his. As I'm walking smooth past him he reaches back and grabs the hell out of my shirt and pats me on the back with way too much force :lol:

I walked outta there w/ a big *** wrinkle in my shirt thanks to Gruden.

Last edited:
Not really a celebrity but...

I was in the county jail with Oliver Miller. They had him on outside detail where he would clean the baseball field that local softball teams would use. (We had a good view from my dorm) Some white chick would come through, bring him chick filA, some cigs then go into this shack. My son would send her out with the frizzy hair then he'd come out like 2 mins later
laugh.gif
... Some people going to the softball game caught them comin out 1 time but they aint snitch on him

My boy caught LaVar Arrington in the movies with 2 white chicks gettin right
laugh.gif

We used to always see him around in  06-08... always wit some white chicks

I ran into Kurupt and Roscoe in a bar at the Seatac airport (Seattle).

I sat and talked to Roscoe about music and whatnot for like 20 minutes. He was a laid back dude, and seemed genuinely excited that someone even recognized him. We drank a couple of Heinekens and just relaxed while waiting for our flights.

I didnt speak to Kurupt that much because he was sitting at the bar talking to some middle aged white dude who looked like my dad. The dude was like "so youre a musician"? which led to them chopping it up about Journey, which i found hilarious for some reason.

So while i was shooting the sh** with Roscoe it turned out we were all headed to California. He was apparently surprised that i was a "cool a** white boy" so he gave me his number so we could possibly kick it while i was in town Friday. He explained that a chick would answer when i called but to just ask for him cause he'd be nearby. I doubted this would happen, and i didnt plan on calling...until i got drunk Friday night and was telling my buddies about it. (Muscle68 had driven up from SD to kick it while i was in Irvine, and another buddy from Texas was there too). So my buddies half a** thought i was BS'ing so i was like 'F it' and called the number. Sure enough some chick answered, i asked for 'Sco and she went and got him. He invites me and the homies to all come out and party, theyre just kicking it in the studio and smoking etc etc (supposedly Snoop was supposed to roll through later). So Im in Irvine and i cant remember the name of the city they were in but Muscle tells me its almost 3 hours away or something. He was my driver, it was already like 11pm and he had to drive back home in the morning, so basically we didnt go. We just got more drunk, smoked some cigars by the hotel pool, and called it a night.

Anyway, this is NT, so...

Drunk at the hotel after not partying with west coast gangster rap loyalty...

Way too many to name but the most recent...me and another NT'er was at the Hooters in Santa Monica watching Heat/Thunder Gm 1 when we noticed we were sitting right next to Jon Gruden. Dude was getting WASTED...tricking on some blonde chick and a bunch of other flunkies. We cross paths with him on the way to the bathroom and my homie daps him up and I have this thing about being anti-starstruck so I was gonna just give him the brothaman head nod and keep it moving. I guess he thought I was going to extend my hand to dap him up so he extended his. As I'm walking smooth past him he reaches back and grabs the hell out of my shirt and pats me on the back with way too much force :lol:
I walked outta there w/ a big *** wrinkle in my shirt thanks to Gruden.

Gruden seems like he would be cool as hell though. Ever since he quit coaching to become an analyst he just seems so positive and upbeat about football :lol:. Have you seen the film sessions he had with Peyton, Vick etc.? He was fired up... Def cool that you met him even though the situation was kind of awkward. :smokin

roll.gif
@ vince young spendin 6k at one time at damn tgi fridays & 5k a week at the cheesecake factory...but yea i remember when t.o. used to stay in sandstone estates in lithonia & he used to let everybody come hoop at his house & be givin everybody gatorades & ****
I lived sandstone shores. Small world

Back
Top Bottom