NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what happens when the boss is best friends with the wrestlers and the EVPs have WCW Hogan levels of creative controls.

giphy.gif

was it a relatively empty house at WK? Saw saw pics on IG and looked like fans were only on floor level.

And how did she not come out with Kross Kolor themed gear worn backwards? Thats the whole point of coming out to Kriss Kross!

Jumping and Backwards Clothes.

I expected "Bad and Bouji" and got "Talk and Botch" instead!

Saw the Sasha clip.

EYE liked her entrance and theme.

Haven't watched anything else.

Think I'll cop a quick NJPW World sub to watch WK 17. Would only be like $9

was it a relatively empty house at WK? Saw saw pics on IG and looked like fans were only on floor level.

Based on watching Omega's entrance looks like they've limited the attendance compared to prior WKs.

I member there being people all around the entrance ramp and stage, they seem closer to the ring.

Ospreay's character development and promo skills have jumped exponentially. Looking forward to his redemption arc coming up over this next year.

Jay doing what Jay does. 11:25 - 23:15

So Sasha showed up in Japan just to steal Taya Valkarie's NXT name, do a botched takedown, cut a terrible promo, then awkwardly walk back out!?!?..The crowd gave zero F's about her..
How dare you talk about The CEO like that!!

You must be some WWE shill talking about her debut being anything less than incredible!

The crowd gave a bigger reaction to TMDK pulling out a shirt for Buick LeSabre Sr than they gave for Frankie Mercedes Monet..

Back
Top Bottom