NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took me my entire shift at work today to finish WK. Did NOT disappoint.
Ocean Spray got done dirty by Kenneth getting his face smashed through a table like that

Okada vs White was exactly how good I thought it'd be..MOTN but just by a small margin over Will/Tyson..There won't be any card from any promotion, this year, that'll put on 2 better matches back to back than what WK17 did..

I gotta say that NJPW really put on a solid show from top to bottom this year..No stinkers (we don't count the retirement Cagey Mutah match) and nothing anyone would say "that's a must skip"..
I'm at the point that attending a WK is higher on my bucket list than a WM. An arena full of polite, educated pro wrestling fans. Don't need some slob spilling their beer on me and yelling at the top of their lungs for 6 hours right next to you

mercedes-mon_---mon_-makes-the-world-go-round-1.png

mercedes-mon_---mon_-makes-the-world-go-round-t.png

That design really did not need the floating bills. :lol:

Reminiscent of a Pen & Pixel album cover form the '90's.

R-6209111-1548809028-4593.jpg

R-1491773-1550557303-7099.jpg

R-3519446-1658018298-8024.jpg

Took me my entire shift at work today to finish WK. Did NOT disappoint.
Ocean Spray got done dirty by Kenneth getting his face smashed through a table like that

I'm at the point that attending a WK is higher on my bucket list than a WM. An arena full of polite, educated pro wrestling fans. Don't need some slob spilling their beer on me and yelling at the top of their lungs for 6 hours right next to you
I've been to 3 Manias and they were an amazing experience..I'll go to a WrestleKingdom or Royal Rumble before I go to another Mania..

I gotta at least be able to cross of seeing a show at the Budokan or Tokyo Dome before I die..

Back
Top Bottom