NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much steals info and posts it as him getting it “first hand”.

Lies about pretty much everything.
I was gonna say, he pretty much described him as a stereotypical basement dweeb without saying those words exactly. Socially awkward when he brought him around people and would spend hours responding to nonsense trying to prove his point

Who's ready for Erection Chamber

1490629579196.gif

Intrigued by Montez being in the Chamber match. Not sure he actually wins, but wouldn’t be surprised. Nice way to launch his singles career. Has a TV show with Bianca coming out soon.

Don’t think Theories needs the belt in order to have a program with Cena at Mania.

Intrigued by Montez being in the Chamber match. Not sure he actually wins, but wouldn’t be surprised. Nice way to launch his singles career. Has a TV show with Bianca coming out soon.

Don’t think Theories needs the belt in order to have a program with Cena at Mania.
I assume one of those spots probably would have been riddle if he did not have his issues. Interested to see dawks and ford should test out a singles run.

I dunno...feels more and more like they're going to pull the trigger with Sami

Montreal gonna be nasty if they don't

EYE wouldn't mind IT.

Sami has been the MVP the last year or so, and all the stars seemed to be aligned for IT to happen.

Will Papa H pull the trigger though?

Find out........NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom