NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great cinema!

dwayne-johnson-the-rock-clapping-2bwgrwe44cp7o2vi.gif
George RR Martin gonna delay Winds of Winter another 5 years so he can match this quality

Been saying this for like a year now. He’s the only one that Roman hasn’t pinned or submitted.

They have the history. Making him a bit more serious doesn’t seem difficult.

Still think he’s gonna be the one.
I don't like it, but it would make sense to go with Seth (that's if they DON'T go with Gunther/Cody)..They would have to start repackaging him tonight though..He can't keep being Fashionista Seth/Becky's Husband if they want him to viewed as a serious challenge to THOTT..

I don't like it, but it would make sense to go with Seth (that's if they DON'T go with Gunther/Cody)..They would have to start repackaging him tonight though..He can't keep being Fashionista Seth/Becky's Husband if they want him to viewed as a serious challenge to THOTT..

Agreed. All this 70's flamboyant rock star shenanigans ain't it if you wanna sit down at the table with the Tribal Chief. I even take Solo way more seriously that Seth right now.

Roman and Solo vs Cody and a mystery partner. Matt Riddle is backstage tonight
I can see cody calling out jay white and talking about how they were this and that in new japan even tho they never really crossed paths like that 🤣

Seth and Cody are the only two right now that have the ability to beat Roman.

Cody might have lost last night but they booked him very strong for what its worth.

Cole was on his A game last night.

Last night was the time to put the title on Dusty Jr. So much can change in 4 months (Summerslam) or a year at WM40.

I’m more upset at Bianca retaining. Get Auska a manager or something if the language barrier is an issue. She’s 0-4/5 at WM

Also I don’t mind Seth taking the title but his gimmick has to change.

Gunther and they are going to continue to put the rocket on Absent Theory are up next.

How much longer until they call up Melo?? What do y’all think is his ceiling?

Re: Taking down Roman

I would like to see a "more serious gimmick" from Seth but he is content being presented like Orange Cassidy. If that's what he wants he won't be taken seriously. Wasting his prime years with that foolishness.

• Sad
Reactions: MVP
Re: Taking down Roman

I would like to see a "more serious gimmick" from Seth but he is content being presented like Orange Cassidy. If that's what he wants he won't be taken seriously. Wasting his prime years with that foolishness.

Seth is nowhere near being presented as that denim goof, though.

shane went into businesss for hiimself a year ago and got himself fired and what did they do? book him to pin the miz at wrestlemania the next year.

the wrestling gods was like:

Last night was the time to put the title on Dusty Jr. So much can change in 4 months (Summerslam) or a year at WM40.

I’m more upset at Bianca retaining. Get Auska a manager or something if the language barrier is an issue. She’s 0-4/5 at WM

Also I don’t mind Seth taking the title but his gimmick has to change.

Gunther and they are going to continue to put the rocket on Absent Theory are up next.

How much longer until they call up Melo?? What do y’all think is his ceiling?
Trips booking bianca really strong as he should. She is building up a mania "streak"

Back
Top Bottom