NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's just funny because I have been lumped into the WWE Fanboy crew. Anyone that knows me knows I have probably been the MOST anti-WWE person in this thread's history.
#YallsCompany exists for a reason.

Does Keith Lee still move like Lio? That big boy can go, but i haven't seen him in a minute

Grown men obsessing over the color of Keith Lee’s hair on the internet is such a weird thing

During his major TV runs the last few years (NXT, WWE and now AEW) his hair and beard have been pretty much black then he's off TV for months because of the injury angle with Swerve and comes byke with his hair and beard fully gear. :lol:

You can see the grays coming in with other wrestlers over the years like THOTT, the Usos, and #MyCheerio to name a few but Keith's seem to come in overnight as I had no clue he used to dye his hair. It's pretty jarring at first.

As for Dynamite:

- Darby/Swerve was cool.

- It was nice of Jeff not to take his sweet *** time coming out to make the save while Matt is getting the dog**** beat outta him. :lol:

- Why did the Elite let their stooges get the brakes beat off them by the BCC before making the save? EYE understand storyline wise why this happened, to make the BCC look more dangerous taking out the Elite and all their affiliates but why didn't they just attack before the match since they hospitalized them weeks ago

- BCC cosplaying as a tough guy will never not be funny. :lol:

- Wonder who the next challenger is gonna be for Jamie Hayter bae's belt?

- These AEW refs have some of the #LowestShirai in wrestling history. :lol::smh:

- OC/Buddy Matthews was sports entertaining but it might be time to get the International title off OC. Mans was getting the dog**** beat outta him the whole match but was able to survive because he went Final Form Gargano.

- Excalibur randomly bringing up Keith and Bay Bay's NXT feud to rationalize Bay Bay coming out after the main event was weird.

Double or Nothing is shaping up to be a solid card on paper:

- 4 Pillars Fatal 4Way AEW championship match
- BCC vs. The Elite and Da Hangmin
- Jericho vs. Bay Bay
- Keith vs. Swerve
- Ricky Starks vs. Jay White

#FreeMiro

During his major TV runs the last few years (NXT, WWE and now AEW) his hair and beard have been pretty much black then he's off TV for months because of the injury angle with Swerve and comes byke with his hair and beard fully gear. :lol:

You can see the grays coming in with other wrestlers over the years like THOTT, the Usos, and #MyCheerio to name a few but Keith's seem to come in overnight as I had no clue he used to dye his hair. It's pretty jarring at first.
Sounds like someone has an OBSESSION!

Hit him with Da Shadow Realm Slap.
picard.png

Think they had some of the higher NIL deal this yr. Remember hearing about them back in their Fresno days
I think them and the LSU gymnast are the face of NIL. They already had a NIL deal with WWE so this was in the works already.

i dont even follow him like that but this guy dave metzler is ******* trash. dude shut the **** up already. aew NEEDS cm punk. They absolutely do if they care about ratings which they do.

its like he wants aew to fold. just shut the **** up already.

Back
Top Bottom