NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven’t had a chance to watch Collision but I bet they didn’t have this happen in their show tonight..
IMG_1394.jpeg

Konosuke was there?

is that maclin on the right of that poster?
Yeah..He lost the Wrestling Revolver world title to Jake Crist!!..It was an odd match up, but they put on a fun match..Didn't think Maclin should've jobbed to an old, kinda washed, Crist though..

Just finished Collision and was thoroughly sports entertained..I loved the stage, the lighting, the colors, and the overall production of the show..It was very easy on the eyes to watch..I'd say it's the best looking wrestling show on tv and definitely the best looking AEW show..Was ok with the Kelly and Nigel pairing..KK can tend to come off really predictable on his calls during a match and he showed that tonight..Was cracking up at Nigel repeatedly calling Christian, Chris Tea Anne..All the matches were solid and the pace of the show made it fun to watch..

Yeah..He lost the Wrestling Revolver world title to Jake Crist!!..It was an odd match up, but they put on a fun match..Didn't think Maclin should've jobbed to an old, kinda washed, Crist though..
jake christ is back in tna i believe

did you cry tears of joy and scream i love you mox again when jon moxley came out?

Early Morning NTWT - Weekend Edition :emoji_sunny: :emoji_newspaper: ☕

Rare match; unusual ending.

For those unfamiliar with Bobo Brazil - he was one of the first WWF/E Inductees (1994.)
He was also one of only a handful of wrestlers my father remembered from years ago.
Toward the end of his career he showed back up in the WWF in the mid-'80's.

Finally caught Collision.

EYE must say from the stage setup to the lighting ringside, the presentation for Collision is clean af.

Definitely looks distinct from Dynamite.

Interesting strategy by CM Phil going the victim/martyr route.

"Tell Me When I'm Telling Lies" tee on AEW shop soon come.

If there isn't some iteration of a CM Phil/Elite match in the works for ALL IN would be a major fail by all parties involved.

Wardlow needs to move on from the TNT title at this point.

Andrade/Buddy was solid.

Miro. :emoji_hugging:

GOODT! to see and hear my mans Nigel byke on commentary.

Kevin Kelly was some *** though. :emoji_hugging:

The main event was cool, overall great debutt for Collision

Early Morning NTWT - Weekend Edition :emoji_sunny: :emoji_newspaper: ☕

Rare match; unusual ending.

For those unfamiliar with Bobo Brazil - he was one of the first WWF/E Inductees (1994.)
He was also one of only a handful of wrestlers my father remembered from years ago.
Toward the end of his career he showed back up in the WWF in the mid-'80's.

Back
Top Bottom