NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im sorry but aint nobody trying to play owen hart man

i can understand having brodie lee in there for his kid but i dont think anyone is excited to be playing wrestlers who have passed away.

and aint nobody trying to play abadon, yaki sazuki, or aubrey edwards.

thats 4 rosters spots they could have used for swerve, joe, claudio, and toni storm or jamie hayter.

cant wait to make cody rhodes, cm punk, jungle boy, and ftr bald bleed tho

and aint nobody trying to play abadon, yaki sazuki, or aubrey edwards.

thats 4 rosters spots they could have used for swerve, joe, claudio, and toni storm or jamie hayter.

Video games are in the digital age now. Wrestlers can be added at a later date.

Oh yeah, I meant to ask on Saturday.. but is CM Punk a star? Or just popular in the wrestling world? I mean I don’t see him in movies or commercials or anything that shows me he’s that well known to anyone who doesn’t watch wrestling or MMA.

Thread where he is interacting with Twitter users.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Brody King :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screenshot_20230619-121132.png

Oh yeah, I meant to ask on Saturday.. but is CM Punk a star? Or just popular in the wrestling world? I mean I don’t see him in movies or commercials or anything that shows me he’s that well known to anyone who doesn’t watch wrestling or MMA.
Outside of him going to Ulimate Fighting, I couldn't imagine the random fat man sitting on his couch in Alabama being able to point out CM from a random list of tattooed dudes.

He did some comic work. could have been something bigger if he wanted to pursue that

if I recall, he turned down acting gigs in the past

He did some comic work. could have been something bigger if he wanted to pursue that

if I recall, he turned down acting gigs in the past

Saw some random horror movie starring Punk on Netflix a few years back. It was meh.

Back
Top Bottom