NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s be honest do they think by having this show on Saturday they were expecting big ratings? Zero chance that show had a chance of having big numbers and they have to gone into it knowing that was the outcome.
this is wb discovery were talking about here. they are completely clueless

wtf

what is battle pass?

It's like a season pass in Call of Duty

You level it up by playing the game and it has unlockable rewards like cosmetics and in-game currency...usually 100 levels

They're around $10 for the full version, but most games have a free version that allows you to unlock a much smaller selection of the rewards

Easy solution, put on Collision on twice, it will equal 1 million followers.
or maybe put it on tuesday or thursday?

friday and saturday is not a good night if you actually want good ratings.

most boxing and mma ppvs are on saturday right?

smackdown is on friday and its on a free channel

I don’t generally wear wrestling tee’s or ones with a lot of text but this was always one of the coolest plot twists to me.

IMG_0396.jpeg
When he says “The SPORT of professional wrestling” it really seals that as one of my Top 6 promos of all time..Franchise is criminally underrated..Shame he’s turned into such a d*Kc these days..

This is probably my biggest gripe on forbidden doors 2 shows. Need to have a junior heavyweight title match on the card and showcase some of these guys. Darby vs Hiromu or Desperado or any of those guys.

Don’t need to see Darby in a tag with STINK or Hiromu in a meaningless 6 man on the pre show. Let these guys kick off the PPV and get the crowd going.

Wish my mans Takahashi got some shine on the main card instead of zero hour.

Same thing for Shingo.

Wish my mans Takahashi got some shine on the main card instead of zero hour.

Same thing for Shingo.

Shingo could’ve easily been the replacement for Kojima. It’s 2023 and of offense to Kojima but he doesn’t need to be on that card.

Back
Top Bottom