NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who was this LMD Carmelo HAyes?

No Trick. No personality. Clean Loss.

What a debut.

Thanks Vince.

Memorable.

"'Beverly Hills' Dylan's son" -:lol:

Sanada is my man but Champ or not, he isn't on the level with the TOP dudes in NJPW in terms of star power. It is what it is.

IMG_6152.jpeg

"'Beverly Hills' Dylan's son" -:lol:

Sanada is my man but Champ or not, he isn't on the level with the TOP dudes in NJPW in terms of star power. It is what it is.

Cold Skull SANADA was dope but I can see why he never really spoke because he is just so bland. Curious to see how much longer he holds the title. Zero chance he’s the the champ going into Wrestle Kingdom.

This is probably my biggest gripe on forbidden doors 2 shows. Need to have a junior heavyweight title match on the card and showcase some of these guys. Darby vs Hiromu or Desperado or any of those guys.

Don’t need to see Darby in a tag with STINK or Hiromu in a meaningless 6 man on the pre show. Let these guys kick off the PPV and get the crowd going.

Let’s be honest do they think by having this show on Saturday they were expecting big ratings? Zero chance that show had a chance of having big numbers and they have to gone into it knowing that was the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom