NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I barely ever watched Impact. Was Tessa Blanchard comparable to Mandy Rose talent wise ?
she was at one time the best female wrestler in the world. better than charlotte flair. due to her attitude and being a racist she is at bottom of the barrel and rightfully so.

she ****s on mandy rose as far as talent and mic skills.

but mandy is more attractive by a mile

when tessa was rumored to be going to wwe thats when the racist accusations occured and wwe lost all interest in her and basically turned mandy rose into a copy of tessa blanchard.

tessa blanchard in tna was insane. she destroyed all the women comp so she started destroying all the men comp. i think she is the the only female to ever win the tna world title.

i dont know whats gonna happen with andrade. is someone gonna help him this time for ****s sake?

noblekane noblekane what do you think of collision so far?

its been centered around cm punk and ftr too much.

but overall it has been a better show than dynamite.

they need full use of the roster on both shows if they want to maximize it

elite fans/anti punk fans not gonna tune in if elite arent on there

I think the announce team may be my favorite part so far. Once Kevin Kelly gets his legs under him as far as names go and everything, got a feeling they may end up being the best current crew across brands.

I think the announce team may be my favorite part so far. Once Kevin Kelly gets his legs under him as far as names go and everything, got a feeling they may end up being the best current crew across brands.

Commentary team is my least favorite part of the show so far. Bring me Tazz and Excalibur or at least Caprice and Ian.

Back
Top Bottom