NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hobbs is going to win because they wont have punk beat ricky

qtv is the worst thing to happen to aew and will hobbs

I don’t get the Excalibur hate. Dude is mad knowledgeable and he’s the lead commentator. He doesn’t do anything that he shouldn’t do in my opinion. Now Tony, he’s the worst. I know when Dynamite debuted I was singing his praises, but he sucks.

Excalibur is more Matt Striker than anything. I do think he focuses a lot of unnecessary attention on calling out the names of the moves but one could argue that's his job so saying he does it too much is subjective of course.

He is whatever to me. Fine with or without him.

Totally forgot about the next installment in the CM Phil Troublemaker's Universe.

Gotta catch a replay.

I don’t get the Excalibur hate. Dude is mad knowledgeable and he’s the lead commentator. He doesn’t do anything that he shouldn’t do in my opinion. Now Tony, he’s the worst. I know when Dynamite debuted I was singing his praises, but he sucks.

Excalibur is more Matt Striker than anything. I do think he focuses a lot of unnecessary attention on calling out the names of the moves but one could argue that's his job so saying he does it too much is subjective of course.

He is whatever to me. Fine with or without him.

DC kinda hit on what drives me crazy about him. It's not necessarily the calling of the moves, it's that he goes out of his way to use the most weird, wordy terminology for the name of the move. Something that has been referred to one way for like 100 years, he'll call it something way more complicated than it needs to be. A couple of months ago somebody went to do a test of strength, and he called the sht a greco Roman knuckle lock. It's just unnecessary. Between that and him going to great lengths to explain away botches that no normal person would have ever noticed, I'm good on him. I try to tune him out as best I can.

Back
Top Bottom