NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wwe fans real hateful today

#shechokes
dead.png

the rampage spoilers look terrible. they really gave up on that show and battle of the belts huh?

still dont get the garbage line ups of battle of the belts. saturday nights main even and clash of the champions it is not.

man almost every saturday nights main event was stacked

Finished Dynamite.

Aside from the Swerve/Darby match and MJF calling Roddy a CAW :lol: pretty meh show.

jshortt jshortt Why has AEW had so many issues with T-Shirts? Legit asking.

@JCMojica24

Been out of town and just logging back on. I honestly wish I knew. It has been a problem from day 1. Literally every show I've been to, they either don't have enough merch tables, or they only have a few shirts. All In and the the first All Out had literally TWO merch tables and there was a ridiculous line the entire show. First Double or Nothing in Vegas had ONE fully stocked booth and one other table that had a limited selection. The second All Out added a couple of more tables, but again, the lines were huge and never ending. The event specific merch and signed stuff went FAST. The Dynamites I've been to all had one full table and one limited table. The one in Indianapolis was like Case Case said, only had 4-5 shirt choices and then like stickers, figures, etc. The Cincinnati shows were a little better selection wise, but not by much.

I truly can't tell if they are just bad at predicting what will sell, or if they're just being overly cautious about how much product they have at certain shows. I have a friend who is the tour merch manager for a couple of pretty popular bands and he's told me he has it down to a science about how much to take to specific cities, sizes available per day, etc. I feel like there's almost no way AEW doesn't have someone like that on staff.

All that said, the Smackdown I went to a couple of weeks back had a pretty terrible selection too. Literally had zero kids sizes. Had a venue specific shirt, venue specific title belt w/plates, and the only other shirts they had were Cody, Roman, a Bloodline, and an "I was there" shirt that had a bunch of random folks on it. Had some Rey masks, Uncle Howdy masks, some beanie baby type toys, Bianca Pops, MITB briefcase, AJ Styles gloves, and a couple of signed pics. I was actually pretty surprised at what a tiny selection they had for a show like that. Especially the random weird stuff for folks that haven't been on TV in forever.

A lot going on here.

Papa H liking the tweet is interesting too.

noblekane noblekane
the wwe has trained their fans to be like that for decades. hate any company not wwe. if the wrestler leaves the company they are a failure. maybe hunter is not as hardcore as vince was but their fanbase wont change now. that **** is instilled in them from generation to generation.

Match Currently Planned For All In

IWGP United States Champion Will Ospreay is being planned and is expected to wrestle in his home country of England at AEW All In.

Fightful were told by NJPW sources that the plan relayed to them in July was Ospreay competing against Chris Jericho. They were told Don Callis is factored into the equation somehow, but unsure of which side he’ll be on.

Case Case . Favorite RVD match?
Been thinking about this for awhile and it’s hard to say just a single match because I just keep thinking of different Jerry Lynn in ECW contests..So I guess anything with Mr JL would be my answer..They had a match at Hardcore Heaven 98 (I think) that’s pretty amazing..

Back
Top Bottom