NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s gotta be a top 5 most embarrassing wrestling tenure right? Dude was in AAA/CMLL looking like 97 Rey then showed up to the WWE totally washed and broken down. He looked out of shape, couldn’t talk, and paired him with Rey (who hasn’t been known for talking himself, but has never really needed to, like Jeff Hardy).

100%, it reminded me of this Steven Segal Movie, came out in the mid-90s, it was an Airplane, terrorist themed movie. Each trailer they show Steven Segal be badass and stuff. Dude dies like in the first 5 mins of the movie lol. That was Cain.

Can you expand further? Favorite match that year?

1995 was such a crappy year.
1995 is the first year I can recall from memory of watching a full year of wrestling. I watched it previously to that but was too young to follow along.

Favorite match at that time was the Royal Rumble because Shawn won, which led to him being my favorite wrestler. Didn’t even watch it until 2000-something when his biographical DVD came out. His mania match against Diesel and IYH against Jarrett are both legendary and cool too. Now hindsight, probably SummerSlam against Razor in the ladder rematch might be. My fave. 96 was definitely a better year and so on.

I love Will Osprey , but i don't see A win over Y2J in 2023 making an impact.

I've seen Jericho lose to Shelton , Fandango ,and Action Adretti before.

Could see Ocean Spray/Jericho having a sports entertaining build, but it does seem like a waste given the match itself probably won’t be awesome, which is the whole point of having Ocean Spray on the card.

I disagree with it not being a potentially great match. Jericho is a great base for flippy folks. Great psychologicals.

I'd rather it be him than anyone else to be honest other than GOAT Bryant.

I disagree with it not being a potentially great match. Jericho is a great base for flippy folks. Great psychologicals.

I'd rather it be him than anyone else to be honest other than GOAT Bryant.
4C86DD22-39C9-48D2-9BFC-165EF8B2BDB9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom