NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is hilarious. and absolutely insane. wwe fans really do think if its not happening in the wwe universe it didnt happen. this was in response to the news that omega and the bucks are staying in aew and someone saying the wwe didnt want them in the first place and why would they sign kenny omega cuz nobody in america cares about kenny omega
Screenshot_20230729_144406_Twitter.jpg

jshortt jshortt

Did you ever watch WCW when it was around?

Sure did. Watched the NWA/WCW Saturday shows about as faithfully as I could growing up. Took a bit of a break from wrestling altogether through most of high school, with one exception. I remember watching the Davey Boy/Bret Summerslam match because I loved the Bulldogs growing up, and him being in a main event was a big deal to me. Came back around for the rise of NWO and Stone Cold, and have been back with tiny breaks here and there.

I always preferred WWF/WWE to WCW, but I always watched both. I would either watch the first hour of Nitro then flip back and forth with Raw starting at 9, or record Raw and watch it after Nitro ended.

this is hilarious. and absolutely insane. wwe fans really do think if its not happening in the wwe universe it didnt happen. this was in response to the news that omega and the bucks are staying in aew and someone saying the wwe didnt want them in the first place and why would they sign kenny omega cuz nobody in america cares about kenny omega
Screenshot_20230729_144406_Twitter.jpg
He’s literally doing exactly what he was doing in Impact :lol: :rofl: it’s probably the first time the WWE just let somebody do exactly what they were doing in a different company without making some lame tweak or changing the gimmick entirely, and even then, it’s way after the fact, as he was Max Dupri before then, and that’s after he was already LA Knight in NXT lmaooo

now that was an opening match

Andrade vs Buddy 🔥

Really enjoyed that Buddy/Andrade match. Couple of LowShirai spots, but very solid overall.

got damn they already took away gravity ring entrance already an enhancement talent 🤣

I'm already over dude lol. Him and Kommander both. Gravity and his stupid slow motion walk, and Kommander with that ridiculous, unnecessary rope walking that doesn't do anything. They could both go away and I'd be just fine. :rofl:

Kommander is at his best the first few times you've seen him on the Twitter clips.

In an actual match, his work doesn't make much practical sense and involves SO much cooperation from his opponents.

jshortt jshortt

Kommander is at his best the first few times you've seen him on the Twitter clips.

In an actual match, his work doesn't make much practical sense and involves SO much cooperation from his opponents.

jshortt jshortt

Exxxxactly! It's the "oh, that's cool!" reaction. Then as soon as you see a few matches, you realize none of it makes sense.

Completely forgot about the latest episode in Da CM Phil Cinematic Universe©

Back
Top Bottom