NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and jade is the best womens star that aew has got.

she have it all.

tony khan would probably let her go because he doesnt care about the womens division.

wherever she goes shes gonna be a star

Wanted to comment when EYE saw the tweets earlier.

MJF has done more promotion for Fight Forever than Omega has.

Seems to be a lack of transparency right now with the game.

They had people shelve out $80 for an Elite edition of the game and haven't given dates for when DLC included drops.

Omega promised a lot things in the pipeline for FF but silence right now speaks volumes.

#Waitandsee

Jade needs more training. A year or two later and she hasn't improved. The fact that 90% of her matches have been squash jobs doesn't help either.
Have her check into the PC and see if they write her the check she's looking for.

Jade can’t wrestle a lick, but has EVERYTHING else. She’s a good athlete, she can learn to become enough of a worker with some more training.

Wanted to comment when EYE saw the tweets earlier.

MJF has done more promotion for Fight Forever than Omega has.

Seems to be a lack of transparency right now with the game.

They had people shelve out $80 for an Elite edition of the game and haven't given dates for when DLC included drops.

Omega promised a lot things in the pipeline for FF but silence right now speaks volumes.

#Waitandsee

He will get a free pass.

And soon Meltzer will start reviewing video games, starting with FF.

Dom got dumped straight to the main roster and is now more over than 90% of the people who went through the standard WWE "developmental" process

again why does every black wrestler always get propositioned off into a stable?

its 2023 enough of that **** man
It was more so a statement of them replacing Hit Row because that unfortunately failed.

And even though it's not as pronounced in America as Japan, wrestling is always full of stables. I lowkey wanted Naomi to join the Bloodline.

I get where you're coming from though. I used to hate before I was married, people would see me and any fellow young attractive black person (women) and say we should date because we're both black lol.

Back
Top Bottom