NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BFA71481-DFCD-4BEC-93A7-C4B9A4CADBCF.jpeg

Cody approving that hhh comment to be part of the doc :smh: they out here disrespecting aew

Cody approving that hhh comment to be part of the doc :smh: they out here disrespecting aew

Eh I think the "controversy" is much ado about nothing.

WWE has been around for damn near 40 years of course AEW which isn't eem 5 years old would be viewed as a secondary promotion.

Also understand why TK would be in his feelings but he and AEW been taking shots at WWE since their inception.

When AEW takes shots at WWE: “Winners focus on winning! Stop bringing them up and focus on themselves!”

When WWE takes shots at AEW: “That’s so true! Look how salty they are!”

This is also true. :lol:

WWE has institutionalized wrestling fans so much that they slander and berate AEW for making the egregious mistake of existing.

This is also true. :lol:

WWE has institutionalized wrestling fans so much that they slander and berate AEW for making the egregious mistake of existing.

:smh:

I find it WILD that there are people born in the last 20 years that have ONLY lived to experience WWE. So that is their only reference of Pro Wrestling. Damn that must give someone a horrible mindset/approach to the sport.

Do others in here feel the same about Cody? I simply do not get it with him he is a CORNBALL!!!!! And I’ve tried I’ve honestly tried

I lost it when someone in here said his merch looks like MAGA apparel. That first “so what do you wanna talk about” after he eventually wins the title is going to make me bash my head into a ******* wall. How many damn times is he gonna break that stupid arm bruh

Back
Top Bottom