NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair assessment. Can't disagree with anything you said.

What about Sasha Banks? Breakdown.
Same grade..She’s very botch prone, has no character development, her matches are very cut and paste, and she has a reputation (deserved or not I don’t know) for being a whiner..Her up side isn’t nearly what BB’s is..She’s not as good as Rhea, Asula, Iyo, Bayley, 1 Cut, Shayna, Natty, Becky, Candace or Mia..

d7537-16727181521034-1920.jpg

He's Razor's son now?

The news was there was no news.

This new alt universe Ultimates Chartlotte is still worse than Alexa imo.

The raw will be newsworthy tweets are the equivalent of there will be a big surprise on AEW tweets

Who is the dude that said it would be newsworthy? Just a random BD?

Y’all weren’t lying. Saw this thumbnail below and was like “who cares about Carmella?”

I thought only the bbl crew had the same cookie cutter look from Dr. Miami, but it looks like WWE women doing the same thing with their looks.

Same grade..She’s very botch prone, has no character development, her matches are very cut and paste, and she has a reputation (deserved or not I don’t know) for being a whiner..Her up side isn’t nearly what BB’s is..She’s not as good as Rhea, Asula, Iyo, Bayley, 1 Cut, Shayna, Natty, Becky, Candace or Mia..

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo you’re gonna let this kind of propaganda go unchecked?

Back
Top Bottom