NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if she comes back to wwe after njpw that would be the best thing hunter has done since taking over. social media is in a frenzy. the replies are hilarious. not as much hate as previous ones more uncertainty which is what wrestling has been missing

this meme made me laugh
Screenshot_20230103_175656_Twitter.jpg

lol @ bringing up eddie

Screenshot_20230103_175943_Twitter.jpg

I'm genuinely interested to find out what exactly Botcha Banks is getting paid for her NJPW deal..

if she comes back to wwe after njpw that would be the best thing hunter has done since taking over. social media is in a frenzy. the replies are hilarious. not as much hate as previous ones more uncertainty which is what wrestling has been missing

this meme made me laugh

lol @ bringing up eddie

:lol: @ tagging HHH like he's gonna jump in the replies

Damn Sasha crashed the NJPW WOrld website.
Not surprised. She might crash the world.

She already crashed NT with self doubt, they speak hate but their actions show love, marvel and respect for the GOAT of womens wrestling, hell GOAT of all athletic women.

I would say GOAT of all women, but thats alread Kim Ks title.

I sht you not, just got a text from a buddy who is on vacation in Japan right now saying "I've watched exactly one wrestling event in my life. What is this Wrestlekingdom thing? My friends bought us tickets and we're going. Who should I cheer for? Who should I boo?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She already crashed NT with self doubt, they speak hate but their actions show love, marvel and respect for the GOAT of womens wrestling, hell GOAT of all athletic women.

would you say she is the equivalent to serena williams in this sport?

would you say she is the equivalent to serena williams in this sport?

Better, Bigger.

Serena crossed over into a Hulu commercial, got dissed by Drake and gets owned by young players like Coco and Naomi.

Sasha crossed over to Star Wars, praised by CM Punk, Dax and myself and all the young women wrestlers dream of wrestling her or being like her unless you're weird like Roxanne Perez or Cora Jade who want to be Aj Lee so bad.

She is more than the Serena of our sport, she's the one and only Sasha of our sport.

this meme made me laugh

lol @ bringing up eddie

Ahhhh yes, well known WWE lifer Eddie Guerrero would surely be disappointed in her for wrestling anywhere else. Especially Japan. :lol:

Let me make it be clear though, when it comes to superficial looks, Naomi and GiGi are the best looking most attractive women in all of pro-wrestling.

So Mercedes going to Geekdom?

Its Sasha Kingdom now, AEW stole the geekdom and the viewership of NJPW.

But its ok. Sasha alone will push NJPW back to the #2 spot.

If they want to surpass WWE they need to just revolve the show and all the storylines around Sasha.

Get AJ Brooks to do a WOW crossover event and watch the Japanese currency print or be digitized if you use coin wallets.

Sasha Banks had Food Legend SC kid SC kid posting in the wrestling thread for a few weeks. Before laying eyes in Sasha, he had never watched wrestling in his life.

I know I was wrong about Saraya but Im never wrong about Sasha.

Sasha has never let me down, even when she walked away from WWE and forced me to be a fan of Liv Morgan which was very traumatizing, other than that I can count on Sasha in the clutch.

When Natalya was blabbing on and on, Sasha saved the day by returning.

Now that womens wrestling is suffering with the exception of Bianca and Jaymie Hayter, Sasha will return.

I wont be wrong.

I sht you not, just got a text from a buddy who is on vacation in Japan right now saying "I've watched exactly one wrestling event in my life. What is this Wrestlekingdom thing? My friends bought us tickets and we're going. Who should I cheer for? Who should I boo?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yea, we need full reactions from his experience.

Sasha Banks had Food Legend SC kid SC kid posting in the wrestling thread for a few weeks. Before laying eyes in Sasha, he had never watched wrestling in his life.

The most difficult thing to do in modern day pro wrestling is grab a casual fan.

She does it, with no promo ability.

Shes amazing.

Im the King of Promos, and I envy she can be so terrible at them and still be the GOAT.

For all my promo skills I cant wrestle for anything, but im not considered a wrestling GOAT like she is.

Look at Punk he gets by on his talking even though his wrestling is mediocre, thats way easier to do than the other way in todays game.

Speaking of Punk it is a travesty Punk isnt in the Observer Hall of Fame.

Top Star in WWE.
Top Star in AEW.
UFC ppv he was on sold because of him.
Top 3 most compelling person in wrestling for the past 12 years without wrestling for 9 of them.
Top 3 Promo of all time.
Current active wrestlers favorite wrestler growing up.
Generational, its because of him, most of mainstream wrestling is loaded with Indy people.
Most talked about actual tv promo of all time "Pipebomb."
Married AJ Lee, that alone should get the nod.
Even his bad moments are epic, walking out on WWE,, getting mollywopoed in UFC, assasinating Colts character, humiliating TK, Omega and the Bucks while eating cupcakes then fighting them 2 on 3 like a true babyface.
Today, Every match he is in is considered a big-time match.
Without even being a top tier in ring worker.

Sasha has all these accolades too in her own way, with 0 promo ability, just top tier botch free in ring work.

Thats why I love Sasha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom