NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year NTWT marks! May BIG DONG ROMAN REIGNS reign supreme another year!

Is the recent Muta match worth watching?

Was there an explantaion given as to why AleKKKsa went back to being normal after being Sister Abigail for the majority of 2022?

Why is Bray still doing goofy stuff man? Dude's career took a real dive after he started with all the fiend/goofy stuff. EYE thought pst posts on here indicated he would come back without the goofy stuff. Swamp Bray>>>>>>

Is Triple K losing his grip already? First couple weeks of him in charge RAM was really good. Now it's becoing hard to watch again.

Please, please less Damage Control. These ho's take up like 40% of WWE programming and it's literally been the same matches with them for the last couple months

Dom's shoot last night claiming jail changed him :rofl: son did like a night in bookings
Somebody please get Ron Mysterious some baggier pants

Last edited:
Happy New Year NTWT marks! May BIG DONG ROMAN REIGNS reign supreme another year!

Is the recent Muta match worth watching?

Was there an explantaion given as to why AleKKKsa went back to being normal after being Sister Abigail for the majority of 2022?

Why is Bray still doing goofy stuff man? Dude's career took a real dive after he started with all the fiend/goofy stuff. EYE thought pst posts on here indicated he would come back without the goofy stuff. Swamp Bray>>>>>>

Is Triple K losing his grip already? First couple weeks of him in charge RAM was really good. Now it's becoing hard to watch again.

Please, please less Damage Control. These ho's take up like 40% of WWE programming and it's literally been the same matches with them for the last couple months

Dom's shoot last night claiming jail changed him :rofl: son did like a night in bookings
Somebody please get Ron Mysterious some baggier pants
1672783329897.gif

Good **** right here.

Ospreay cussing and saying "bruv" with that accent killing me though. :lol:

This should be the main event instead of Okada v. Switchblade vol. 923847293775972992929

Wish you could watch Wrestle Kingdom on FITE or another app.

Good **** right here.

Ospreay cussing and saying "bruv" with that accent killing me though. :lol:

This should be the main event instead of Okada v. Switchblade vol. 923847293775972992929

Wish you could watch Wrestle Kingdom on FITE or another app.
I’m not really an Ocean Spray fan, but wouldn’t be mad at him thoroughly embarrassing Tyson so bad he never wrestles again.

Yesterday's price isn't today's price
Mercedes going to get that brinks truck backed up to her after this event
if hunter spending all this money on bringing bums back he should have no problems opening the checkbook for sasha

watch it come out that wwe re signed her 2 weeks ago and allowed her to appear at wrestle kingdom. I bet they show bayley in the crowd too

Back
Top Bottom