NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meth would have that **** running straight in about 2 hours handing out bans like Oprah

Except there'd be nobody left to wrestle because everyone would be banned for abbreviating cuss words or some other stupid thing that HE was fake offended by. He'd definitely use lots of big words to let them know though. :rofl:

Except there'd be nobody left to wrestle because everyone would be banned for abbreviating cuss words or some other stupid thing that HE was fake offended by. He'd definitely use lots of big words to let them know though. :rofl:

How would the Divas era look under his management?

Sean Ross Sapp debunked the Punk/Miro "confrontation" as being playful/sarcastic and Danhausen confirmed it. Once again, Alvarez with the nugget of truth and then a completely Bucked version of the story.

image0.jpg

#mylegend

1995 1995
T0INE T0INE

CM Pacifist got this thread, and the whole world wide web, going nuts..And some suckers in hers said that man ain't a draw no more!..

CM Pacifist got this thread, and the whole world wide web, going nuts..And some suckers in hers said that man ain't a draw no more!..

Just wild to me how Meltzer and Alvarez are able to CONTINUALLY run with this narrative. I like the Bucks. I like Punk. There's blame on both sides, but good lord. It just seems so obvious that those two are being fed BS anti Punk stories and they're running them as facts. Then when they get disproven, they gaslight everybody and act like they were just doing their jobs.

That Cornette clip DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican posted made some good points. If they find out Perry did instigate it when he walked back through the curtain, idk how Tony doesn't just fire him for messing with arguably the biggest day in the company's history. That would be a shot across the bow, and it would let that roster know that Tony is done F'ing around. Not like Jack would really be missed.

Back
Top Bottom