NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTRR-I forgot to mention on how'd I'd handle a tie for the most eliminations payout..I was originally thinking that I'd split the money if there was a tie..But I think I'm going to go with whoever reaches that total first..I think that is the easiest and fairest way to do it..

If y'all think there is a more fair way to handle a possible tie then please give me your suggestions..Anyone can put their 2 cents into this discussion, but only those who've enter the NTRR will be allowed a "vote"..Please speak up now so we can have the discussion and come to a decision ASAP..Thanks lads..

NTRR-I forgot to mention on how'd I'd handle a tie for the most eliminations payout..I was originally thinking that I'd split the money if there was a tie..But I think I'm going to go with whoever reaches that total first..I think that is the easiest and fairest way to do it..

If y'all think there is a more fair way to handle a possible tie then please give me your suggestions..Anyone can put their 2 cents into this discussion, but only those who've enter the NTRR will be allowed a "vote"..Please speak up now so we can have the discussion and come to a decision ASAP..Thanks lads..

I will take the money if there is a tie

Would it be worth trying to weave some of this money over into the Womens Rumble to keep things interesting there too? Even if it's just the winner getting their money back?

Would it be worth trying to weave some of this money over into the Womens Rumble to keep things interesting there too? Even if it's just the winner getting their money back?
This.. I remember my men's royal rumble # was trashed but that same # hit on the women's side.. :rofl:

Updated NTRR entrants list:
Case Case
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
@jshortt
B Sox B Sox
@John Laurinaitis
6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@FellowchuckerMikey
@degenerate423
@22stylez
tennhouse2 tennhouse2
bigpat630 bigpat630
@ii flash ii
@T0INE
nice jahb nice jahb
@jaypesoz
Peep Game Peep Game
@robpzee612
rwfanatic rwfanatic
@gregzzy23
@caleekicks
@thekillerj23
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
@MVP
@ihust1e
@jdcurt
MajinZuub MajinZuub
@jaycruz.
@steeeeeeven
@franknbeans
@1995

NTRR pool is closed!..All 30 spots have been filled..

I'm going to go ahead and start collecting the entry fees now.. Please send your fee to me at [email protected] on PayPal.. Send it friends and family, and you HAVE TO PUT YOUR NT Screenname in the notes w/NTRR so I can keep proper track of everyone who's paid..

If all spots aren't claimed and paid for by the time I got to bed on Friday then I'll let people already in the pool buy an extra entry..

Hope JTCurb wins without even being active on NT for 5 years.
He can split the winnings with the folks in his neighborhood.

giphy.gif

The Undertaker return made it to my YT algorithm & I haven’t watched anything wrestling related since The Rock left.

Then I saw some comments under the vid about this LA Knight character out there & explored a little til

Can’t unhear it & they [comments] been saying he’s good on the mic too. Talked hella **** & got a whooping just like Rocky as well :lol:

Too many angles of the Bronn/Grayson fight. One person recording it was cool, but multiple people recording it makes it seem like all the people do at the Performance Center is waste time on their phones .

Stratton basically gives you Mandy Rose looks and how she carries herself combined with actual high level athleticism. Very clearly the best female prospect down there.

Also, are there really folks that think that Bron/Waller PC fight isn’t a work? :lol:
When I saw the video yesterday I couldn’t even tell it was Waller and Bron.

Back
Top Bottom