NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trollins.. :rofl:
seth-rollins-eieieie-roy.jpg

FUiToi2UAAAyHQq.jpg

NTRR update..21 entrants have paid..As soon as we get the last 9 spots paid I'll do the randomizer..

So does everyone want to change the Most Eliminations to Women's Rumble winner?

Stratton basically gives you Mandy Rose looks and how she carries herself combined with actual high level athleticism. Very clearly the best female prospect down there.

Also, are there really folks that think that Bron/Waller PC fight isn’t a work? :lol:

Shes a future star. Agree with everything you said.

NTRR update..21 entrants have paid..As soon as we get the last 9 spots paid I'll do the randomizer..

So does everyone want to change the Most Eliminations to Women's Rumble winner?

F*** it, Women’s Rumble winner gets my vote. Gives us a reason to watch and somewhat enjoy it :lol:.

MYRR update- I’m going to do away with most eliminations and use that $50 towards the winner of the Women’s Royal Rumble match..I won’t be doing 2 separate drawings for the pool..Your men’s # will also be your women’s #..So if you get #17 on the randomizer that’ll be your position in both RR matches..

Entrants left to send fees:
22stylez 22stylez
ii flash ii ii flash ii
robpzee612 robpzee612
gregzzy23 gregzzy23
thekillerj23 thekillerj23
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
ihust1e ihust1e
franknbeans franknbeans

I’ve went over the paid list twice and I’m pretty sure I have everything correct..If you’ve been listed above and have sent your money then let me know..Trying my best to keep this organized..

Whoever wrote about the NXT roster being too good looking was spot on. Looks like a roster of Softcore actors.
Need some ugly workers and plain ol' brawler looking guys and gals to make it more believable. Everything is just too polished there.

Back
Top Bottom