NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is 2020 the Rumble where Brock was cleaning house? That one was great.

That one and the one that bum Shinske won are the best since I started watching again around 2010.

The women’s rumbles have been better than the men’s ones for the most part I feel like.

That one and the one that bum Shinske won are the best since I started watching again around 2010.

The women’s rumbles have been better than the men’s ones for the most part I feel like.
Yeah..Men's rumble about to start right now..I didn't bother watching any of the singles matches..Women's rumble match was solid of course..I hated how they had BaeOmi doing all them shenanigans to get back into the ring just to have Steven Bazler eliminate her immediately..

I’m going to watch 2020 and 2021 tomorrow. Watched 05 earlier and it wasn’t that good. Most memorable spot was Vince trying to slide in the ring.

Man I forgot that AJ got his shoulder hurt on the Edge Spear..This Rumble also just reminds me of how much Corwun Gravestone loves him some Baron Corbin..

Just got done watching this week's Dynamites..So glad Tony was able to get Mark Briscoe on the show..I felt so bad for Jay Lethal..He was damn near in tears a couple times during that match..

Running back the 2020 Royal Rumble right now..

I thought Excalibur had a really good line at the end

"Whether you realize it or not, Jay Briscoe had an influence on what you love about professional wrestling"

When Brock and Keith Lee went face to face in the rumble and Lee looked like a future star |l

So Taker bought a pearr of crocs and got gifted a pear of Lobsters WHY :lol:

p-green.png

Watched 2020 rumble and just remember how that day was from the sad news to hearing Edges music.

Watching 2018 man, arenas are the way to go :lol: those long ramps are killer.

I’m going with Sami costing Roman the belts and then Sami winning the rumble and Roman forced him to give up that spot even tho he doesn’t need to but it would be fun.

Rhea is the obvious choice here but I fear Charlotte vs Bianca for both titles.

We get a new Hurt Business formation!

Just fired up 2020 Rumble.

Brock :pimp:

Is Bobby Rude still with WWE? Where he been at?

Crowd goes insane when Drew eliminates Brock :lol::pimp:

They booked him so well in this run. Timing sucks so bad with Covid hitting hard like 2 weeks from this show.

when brock eliminated E, Kofi, and rey :lol:
crowd thought kofi was going to get his "revenge"

Booker- I like everything about King Corbin

Cole- Well you’re the only one

:lol:

(Corbin my guy though :pimp:)

Back
Top Bottom