NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4c8c60ce-d2c8-4cd1-80e3-93e35ad8687f_text.gif
hate-get-him-to-the-greek.gif

Stratton lookin like Christopher daniels on that moonsault
as for indi, time for her to move up to the main roster. she's been on nxt forever.
Indi has been dead in the water ever since that gap of them releasing everybody involved in the wedding story line then brining them back

NTRR-Pick which option you want:
Option A:
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50
Men's Most Eliminations-$50
Women's RR Winner-$50??..

Option B:
Men's RR Winner-$350
Men's RR Runner Up-$50
Women's RR Winner-$50??..

Please vote so we can clear this up since it's only 2 1/2 days til the WWE Royal Rumble..
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican jshortt jshortt @B Sox @John Laurinaitis 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. @FellowchuckerMikey @degenerate423 @22stylez tennhouse2 tennhouse2 bigpat630 bigpat630 ii flash ii ii flash ii @T0INE @nice jahb @jaypesoz Peep Game Peep Game robpzee612 robpzee612 rwfanatic rwfanatic @gregzzy23 caleekicks caleekicks @thekillerj23 King of Trash Style King of Trash Style @MVP @ihust1e @MajinZuub @jaycruz. @steeeeeeven @franknbeans 1995 1995
A

Updated NTRR entrants list:
Case Case
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
jshortt jshortt
@B Sox
@John Laurinaitis
6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@FellowchuckerMikey
@degenerate423
@22stylez
tennhouse2 tennhouse2
bigpat630 bigpat630
ii flash ii ii flash ii
@T0INE
@nice jahb
@jaypesoz
Peep Game Peep Game
robpzee612 robpzee612
rwfanatic rwfanatic
@gregzzy23
caleekicks caleekicks
@thekillerj23
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
@MVP
@ihust1e
@jdcurt
@MajinZuub
@jaycruz.
@steeeeeeven
@franknbeans
1995 1995

NTRR pool is closed!..All 30 spots have been filled..

I'm going to go ahead and start collecting the entry fees now.. Please send your fee to me at [email protected] on PayPal.. Send it friends and family, and you HAVE TO PUT YOUR NT Screenname in the notes w/NTRR so I can keep proper track of everyone who's paid..

If all spots aren't claimed and paid for by the time I got to bed on Friday then I'll let people already in the pool buy an extra entry..

Sent

Back
Top Bottom